Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

“if Elected, I Will Ban Importation Of Rice And Tomatoes” – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “if Elected, I Will Ban Importation Of Rice And Tomatoes” – Buhari (338 Views)

Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu / Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / I’ll Ban Importation Of Rice, Tomato If Elected –Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“if Elected, I Will Ban Importation Of Rice And Tomatoes” – Buhari by Binotinto(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2015
The presidential candidate of the APC, Gen Muhammadu Buhari says he will ban the importation of commodities such as rice and tomatoes that can be produced in Nigeria if elected. Buhari said this while speaking to members of the organized private sector in Lagos yesterday February 2nd

http://www.premiumgist.com/elected-will-ban-importation-rice-tomatoes-buhari/
Re: “if Elected, I Will Ban Importation Of Rice And Tomatoes” – Buhari by kestolove95(m): 9:54am On Feb 03, 2015
So we still importin rice and tomatoes in. Dix country?..omashe'o!
Re: “if Elected, I Will Ban Importation Of Rice And Tomatoes” – Buhari by tswitch: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2015
It is obvious Pa Buhari is not in touch with the present day Nigeria!
Well General local rice production is about 50% and the FG saved about #500billion on rice importation last year. Ask your brothers up north in paddy farms for details.
The FG annouced just last week they are stopping the importation of Tomato paste to improve and increase local capacity.
Do you have an idea of the present administration's agricultural revolution? What your campaign team needs to focus on are new ideas and possibilities instead of flogging the proverbial dead horse.
The truth is the Retired General has nothing new to offer all he mentioned in yesterday's prepared speech is alredy in progress and the only thing the Nigerian populace would have voted him for was his "kwaruption" stance which he has quickly pull the drain on by saying "he wont probe past governments".
Only advice from a concerned citizen "retire in peace and stop being drawn by the strings of the master puppeteer".

(1) (Reply)

Footprints Of Goodluck Jonathan. (part 13). / Tougher Times Ahead For Nigerians-2 / Healthy Free Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.