Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nigeria - Wake Up (annoying Political Whatsapp Message From +639429918725) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria - Wake Up (annoying Political Whatsapp Message From +639429918725) (868 Views)

Igbo's The Hope Of Nigeria Wake Up!!! / This Is A Bitter Truth!.. Nigeria Wake Up! / Nigeria Wake Up! ( N-east Nigeria One Of The World Worst Humanitarian Crises) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria - Wake Up (annoying Political Whatsapp Message From +639429918725) by blustone(m): 9:45am On Feb 03, 2015
Ok, I get a video file from +639429918725 via Whatsapp. I don't know who sent it.
I download it (after wasting my MB) and get a political video from a politician. I replied that they shouldnt bother me again with such trash, bcx it doesnt make any diff.

I mean, what d heck is wrong with them? How the heck did they get my gsm number?
Is it right for MTN to give out my number without my consent?
What can be done to the gsm/telcos to stop giving out our phone numbers for commercial purposes? I am paying for the services they are providing me, so they shouldnt give out my number!

Meanwhile, I dont trust any politician here in Nigeria so they shld quit bugging me! They are all the same. The pple working with them too, are all the same.

Do they really have anything to offer?
Same old promises!!
Some of them dont even bother promising at all so that they will not be held accountable tomorrow. They just mix a stupid, empty song and play on radio as jingle; no manifesto, nothing concrete.

The most annoying part is my employer takes almost half of my salary to pay tax, yet I dont see any reasonable improvement; or maybe tomo another person will embezzle it again.

NASS and House of Reps have been getting crazy payments, for doing what? What they do can be paid on a part-time basis.

So after Feb 14, what's next?
After May 29, what's next?

Gosh!
Nigeria - WAKE UP!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria - Wake Up (annoying Political Whatsapp Message From +639429918725) by kay1one(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2015
No vex na naija we dey!
Re: Nigeria - Wake Up (annoying Political Whatsapp Message From +639429918725) by blustone(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2015
kay1one:
No vex na naija we dey!

Kay1one, so does that mean that our Naija cant be better?
Re: Nigeria - Wake Up (annoying Political Whatsapp Message From +639429918725) by kay1one(m): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2015
blustone:

Kay1one, so does that mena that our Naija cant be better?

E go take alot of sacrifice on our part and that of our leaders!
Re: Nigeria - Wake Up (annoying Political Whatsapp Message From +639429918725) by blustone(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2015
In my opinion (IMO), GEJ might just have become the Madiba of Naija if he had "stepped-away" after this year (6 years of presidency).
He might have bcm more respected, admired, revered and entered into the good place in Nigerian history.
His followership and Global respect given to him might have been better than becoming the next Nigerian president.
His reputation might have exceeded all previous Naija leaders...
He might have lived upto his name AZIKIWE...
And might have become a real Statesman, as a young age.
The whole Country would have respected him; people will seek his advise, to receive blessings and seek counsel.

Who knows PDP might have brought another candidate that will match APC squarely.

But then, POLITICS is the name of the GAME.

Come Feb-14-2015, we go know how far...!

God Bless Naija.
[Like I mentioned....In My Opinion]

(1) (Reply)

Secret Over Jonathan's Rumour To Sack Inec Chairman, Attahiru Jega Revealed / Re: Why Governor T.A Orji Deserves Our Pity, A Rejoinder / EXPOSED! Man Stealing Voters Names And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.