Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Video: NN24 2011 Presidential Debate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: NN24 2011 Presidential Debate (5641 Views)

Map Of 2011 Presidential Election Result.....why Pdp Is Jittery Of 2015 Election / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate / Flash Back!result Of 2011 Presidential Election. Differences Expected In 2015. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: NN24 2011 Presidential Debate by najoke: 1:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
To those that errorneously think Muhammadu Buhari is afraid to debate, watch him how he did it so well in 2011
Part One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrqySLhxeTk

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz1SAoOB89U

I can see all the presidential candidate in 2011 debate but where is GEJ, I cant see him there....can someone help me out...please where did GEJ go........make una help me look for am now........i don watch the video for more than 30 times and stil cant find GEJ......Nigerian make una help me.....I dey look for GEJ 2011 presidential debate pic or video
Re: Video: NN24 2011 Presidential Debate by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Descartes:
Really? Don't be deceived, Mr "Integrity" and his corrupt personifed entities with their "change" mantra have nothing to offer the Niger Delta and its inhabitants. It is really a pity that some of the folks on this forum get swayed by these deceitful fellows in the name of "change". Have you paused and ask: "who are these individuals(Amaechi, Saraki, Atiku, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Akande, etc) in the same boat with Buhari?"
My friend, the Presidential candidate is Muhammadu Buhari and not the people you listed. He will pursue and implement his policies to the letter. He won't relent nor be broken. He is a man of his words
Re: Video: NN24 2011 Presidential Debate by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
Barcanista , There was a reason GEJ avoided debate in 2011, it was not because he could not utter words properly, it was tactical. In 2011, Jona had everything going on for him and led in support prior to the election, that's why he abstained, so as not to give chance for a slip. Now, he is terrified cos the reverse is the case, Buhari is leading in all polls and more popular now. Technically, Buhari doesn't need the debate, Jonathan needs it more. You don't strike a man that is down. GEJ should play catch up. GMB is leading from available indicators.
Re: Video: NN24 2011 Presidential Debate by tswitch: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, you are being bias. Anyway, the video is there for people to watch. How can I deceive and still post video?

Good you are seeing the point.
You have provided the links,fine.
Let them make theirbown opinion.
Re: Video: NN24 2011 Presidential Debate by tswitch: 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, you are being bias. Anyway, the video is there for people to watch. How can I deceive and still post video?

Good you are seeing the point.
You have provided the links,fine.
Let them make their own opinion.
Re: Video: NN24 2011 Presidential Debate by egift(m): 6:54am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
For instance, Gen Buhari was apt and very clear in his plans for my darling Niger Delta. He has a clear plan, he went straight to the point and knows what he wants for the region.
Re: Video: NN24 2011 Presidential Debate by KEVIND: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2021
To those that errorneously think Muhammadu Buhari is afraid to debate, watch him how he did it so well in 2011
Part One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrqySLhxeTk

Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz1SAoOB89U

Buhari has always been passionate about cattle routes in 2011 Presidential debate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom People Show Strong Support For Nnamdi Kanu As They Await His Arrival / Vice President’s Wife Arrested, Detained For Corruption, Money Laundering / Northern Nigeria Foodbasket Of The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.