Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

'if Elected, I Will Ban Importation Of Rice And Tomatoes' - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'if Elected, I Will Ban Importation Of Rice And Tomatoes' - Buhari (352 Views)

Edo 2016: If Elected, I Will Probe Oshiomhole — Ize-iyamu / Prof. Osinbajo Pledges To God Not To Steal Public Funds If Elected / I’ll Ban Importation Of Rice, Tomato If Elected –Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'if Elected, I Will Ban Importation Of Rice And Tomatoes' - Buhari by BiolaMercy: 10:18am On Feb 03, 2015
The presidential candidate of the APC, Gen Muhammadu Buhari says he will ban the importation of commodities such as rice and tomatoes that can be produced in Nigeria if elected. Buhari said this while speaking to members of the organized private sector in Lagos yesterday February 2nd
see more here>>>> http://www..com/2015/02/if-elected-i-will-ban-importation-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Faked Niger News....lol / Man Jailed Six Months For Stealing Iphone / Shiite Alleges Plot To Assassinate El-zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.