Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,374 members, 7,861,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:25 PM

Petition: Jonathan Must Refund N32 Billion Missing Bayelsa Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petition: Jonathan Must Refund N32 Billion Missing Bayelsa Money (520 Views)

N4 Billion Missing From Emirate Account Under Sunusi - Antigraft Begins Probe / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / Okowa Spends N32 Billion On Road Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petition: Jonathan Must Refund N32 Billion Missing Bayelsa Money by egift(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2015

Frank Akpoebi served as Commissioner of Health in Mr. Jonathan’s administration during his governorship. A founding member of the PDP in Bayelsa, he was also a Federal Commissioner in the Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission.

Of the missing N32 billion, he called on Bayelsans to ask Mr. Jonathan to refund the money before he can ask for their votes again, adding that there had been speculation that he used the money to sponsor himself and late Umaru Yar’Adua in the 2011 election.

“I served in the State Executive Council with Dr, Goodluck Jonathan and I questioned one of his series of contracts he used in siphoning the Bayelsa State treasury was his singular approval of Two Billion Naira for sand stock piling at Yenogoa for Bayelsa indigenes to park and use to start a building project I stood up to oppose it but yet Two Billion Naira was paid but a drop of sand was not dropped.”

He described President Jonathan as incompetent, and as the architect of religion and ethnic politics that have divided many Nigerians.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/02/close-political-associate-says-president-jonathan-looted-n32b-bayelsa-state-calls-him-
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=211732

I and every other well-meaning Nigerian join in asking Jonathan to refund the good people of Bayelsa State their N32 billion - that money will go along way to alleviate poverty and provide basic amenities to the poor masses in Bayelsa State.
Re: Petition: Jonathan Must Refund N32 Billion Missing Bayelsa Money by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2015
sorry APC are 6 months late on throwing the kitchen sink

Buhari has already been boxed into a corner and there is nothing APC can do about it.
Re: Petition: Jonathan Must Refund N32 Billion Missing Bayelsa Money by egift(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2015
mikeansy:
sorry APC are 6 months late on throwing the kitchen sink

Buhari has already been boxed into a corner and there is nothing APC can do about it.

Mike don't tell me you are supporting to eat the N32 Billion and clean mouth? And you are not closer to Jonathan than Frank. As a Federal Commissioner in the Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission - he is in position to know what he is saying.

Jonathan should refund the money - Jail or No Jail, I don't care just refund the money.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Veteran Journalist Daniel Idonor Dead / Edo State Commissioner Dumps APC For PDP / If U Are Poor And Vote PDP U Are Going To Remain Poor For Another 4 More Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.