Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

Beyoncé Unveils Vegan Delivery Service; Global Veganism Imminent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beyoncé Unveils Vegan Delivery Service; Global Veganism Imminent (426 Views)

PHOTOS: Beyoncé & Jay Z Purchase The Largest Home In California For $200,000,000 / Electricity Transformer Submerged In Water....danger Imminent!(photos) / If Beyoncé Was From Nigeria (A Must Watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Unveils Vegan Delivery Service; Global Veganism Imminent by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 03, 2015
All the vegan ladies, all the vegan ladies, put your hands up.

Beyoncé has unveiled her new vegan meal delivery service to the public. After taking the 22 Days Vegan Challenge with Jay Z, Beyoncé has tried to incorporate more plant-based foods into the couple’s diet.

The 22-day concept was born out of the philosophy that it takes 21 days to form a habit and, after the third week, the routine become exponentially easier.

SEE ALSO: Beyoncé followed someone on Instagram and the beyhive freaked out

Teaming up with her trainer, Marcos Borges, Beyoncé hopes to inspire others to explore healthier options. Every meal on the plan reportedly uses 100% organic, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and non-GMO ingredients that are never frozen.

beyonce image 3

Of course, all of this nutrition comes with a hefty price tag; meals range from $9.76 to $16.50 per meal. Still, Beyoncé appeared optimistic in a statement:

“I am so grateful that I took the challenge and credit Marco with leading by example. He is the most energetic person I know and it’s all because of his decision to live a healthy lifestyle. He came up with a great program to get people motivated to make better nutritional choices. All you have to do is try. If I can do it, anyone can. I am excited to partner with him.”
It’s great to promote a healthy lifestyle and all, but let’s be honest — we’d eat whatever Queen Bey told us to eat.

(1) (Reply)

Court Awards Former Eco Bank Boss $11.6 / Acres Of Land For Sale At Ofada Owode Axis Oppt Rccg Camp For N450k / BREAKING: Explosion, Gunshots Disrupt APC Rally In Patience Jonathan’s Home Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.