Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) (37328 Views)

Pearlena Igbokwe Appointed Head Of Universal Television / Top 10 Sexiest Female Vampires / Top 15 Sexiest Female Nigerian Television Personalities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 04, 2015
xtervaganza:
sadly he ain't digging you cos he's queer
Who the fu..ck give you an opinion and da fu..ck did you quote me? Attention seeking fool. Did I tell you that I wanted him to dig my style you edoit.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by EmmyDe25(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2015
shadowgwalker:
what is Adams holding? prick?ladies toy?
His customised gold plated microphone with his name crested on it. Dotun has one too.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 04, 2015
twerkjack:
How do u judge good looks?? So the number one guy is Havin the position because hes what? Fair?? Abeg mumu put that dark, responsible LOOKING, tall, slim, beautiful, wonderfully made, handsome guy with the best set of teeth ive ever seen on number one........the one that hosts BBA........and remove that fat albino from number one. With immediate effect..... angry

LMAO!
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2015
Dem forget to list me too cry

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by chiomzy25(f): 8:43am On Feb 04, 2015
I love them all. wish I could have a snap shot only with them.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by AndrewChogzy(m): 9:07am On Feb 04, 2015
Uti is d Man,, Jst Lyk Him. I tink I hv to meet him One On One
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2015
EmmyDe25:

His customised gold plated microphone with his name crested on it. Dotun has one too.
hmmm! it looks more like all those girl's rubber blockus.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 11:43am On Feb 04, 2015
rokiatu:
Who the fu..ck give you an opinion and da fu..ck did you quote me? Attention seeking fool. Did I tell you that I wanted him to dig my style you edoit.
calm your tits, b1tch . Nobody gives a crap about you and expire poocee.

Just thought I could lend u an advice. A wh0re like you will always end up like a wh0re, no wonder your reply is filled with f*ck

Olopolo dudu

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
xtervaganza:
calm your tits, b1tch . Nobody gives a crap about you and expire poocee.

Just thought I could lend u an advice. A wh0re like you will always end up like a wh0re, no wonder your reply is filled with f*ck

Olopolo dudu
oooh shut up you edoitic piece of shi...t. your mother is the prostitute so obviously your sisters are the whores cuz she's give birth to a whole load of sluts. Next time keep ur freaking advice to yourself. Moro...n.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
rokiatu:
oooh shut up you edoitic piece of shi...t. your mother is the prostitute so obviously your sisters are the whores cuz she's give birth to a whole load of sluts. Next time keep ur freaking advice to yourself. Moro...n.
love seeing you quake with your sagged, expired and recycled poocee lol.

It's easy for you to think every mother is like your base hoe $1 for bl0wjob mother. Well sorry, you can still do the right thing by disowning your classless parents or poison them .

The way I see it you'll end up worse than that old hag you call mother

Poooooah
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
xtervaganza:
love seeing you quake with your sagged, expired and recycled poocee lol.

It's easy for you to think every mother is like your base hoe $1 for bl0wjob mother. Well sorry, you can still do the right thing by disowning your classless parents or poison them .

The way I see it you'll end up worse than that old hag you call mother

Poooooah
Yawn is that all you got? Oh my Gawd!!! be original and stop stealing my diss. Is your mommy out right now spreading her legs for men? I know it can be tough don't put your stress on me please. I didnt help spread her std infected legs, she does it by herself.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by Moz22: 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Rokiatu and xtervaganza..u guyz shouldnt do this on here. Even if u guys have lost regards for urself, u shouldnt loose it for ur parents..

you taking this too far!
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
rokiatu:
Yawn is that all you got? Oh my Gawd!!! be original and stop stealing my diss. Is your mommy out right now spreading her legs for men? I know it can be tough don't put your stress on me please. I didnt help spread her std infected legs, she does it by herself.
stealing your Diss? How low can you fall hahahhahaha this worthless wh0re has the spine to say someone spreads her legs when your legs are permanently open wide

After spending your day on nairaland you disappear at night to sell the dirty thing between your legs to street urchins.

Can't blame you, youre only trying to beat your mama's record

No sane guy here will touch you with a 10 foot pole, just leave this place for people with other things besides showing over banged @rse and selling expired and widened poocee. Your game is up. You'll die single like your mother cos no man will marry a filthy no lifer like you
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
Moz22:
Rokiatu and xtervaganza..u guyz shouldnt do this on here. Even if u guys have lost regards for urself, u shouldnt loose it for ur parents..

you taking this too far!
dont quote me, Mr peacemaker. Whatever I choose to do here is and will never he none of your business
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by Moz22: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
sorry sir! emabinu ooo lipsrsealed
xtervaganza:
dont quote me, Mr peacemaker. Whatever I choose to do here is and will never he none of your business
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Moz22:
sorry sir! emabinu ooo lipsrsealed
lol you don vex oo

No vex jare, just that some left over b1tches want to come on here and feel fly on top yansh wey we don use and dump
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by Moz22: 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2015
u mean HER?
xtervaganza:
lol you don vex oo

No vex jare, just that some left over b1tches want to come on here and feel fly on top yansh wey we don use and dump
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
xtervaganza:
stealing your Diss? How low can you fall hahahhahaha this worthless wh0re has the spine to say someone spreads her legs when your legs are permanently open wide

After spending your day on nairaland you disappear at night to sell the dirty thing between your legs to street urchins.

Can't blame you, youre only trying to beat your mama's record

No sane guy here will touch you with a 10 foot pole, just leave this place for people with other things besides showing over banged @rse and selling expired and widened poocee. Your game is up. You'll die single like your mother cos no man will marry a filthy no lifer like you

hahahahahaha lol at no man will marry you. ROFL.......nigga you think every one will end up the like the females in your family? grin grin Just because your mama had you through prostitution, doesn't mean thats every one fate you walking STD grin cheesy I bet your dad dick is roated with herpes. Whenever I open my legs the only thing that goes through it is one dick the love of my life am not like your mama. cheesy
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
rokiatu:

hahahahahaha lol at no man will marry you. ROFL.......nigga you think every one will end up the like the females in your family? grin grin Just because your mama had you through prostitution, doesn't mean thats every one fate you walking STD grin cheesy I bet your dad dick is roated with herpes. Whenever I open my legs the only thing that goes through it is one dick the love of my life am not like your mama. cheesy
the love of your life ? Hahahahahha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Which of the other guys that dumped you wasn't the love of your sorry life?

The story of your life and just begun and it will never end cos you'll forever keep hopping from one useless guy to another worthless guy all in the name of opening for the love of your life. Before you know it you're done and dusted and worthless like your mother

It's a trend in your family enjoy wasting your life away opening that dirt hole for the poor guy and keep deceiving yourself he's the love of your life hahahhaha
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
That was just too lame you can do better come up with something better maybe you may be worth a reply.

grin grin
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Male Television Personalities In Nigeria(photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
P.S you are one fugly nigga did you take after your mom or your dad?

Or does it run in the whole family buhahahahahahahahahah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ / BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter / BBNaija: Cute Photos Of Mike Edward Before Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.