Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why People Are So Inlove With Their Mobile Phones... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why People Are So Inlove With Their Mobile Phones... (373 Views)

People Are Awesome: Amazing Feat Of Human Endurance. / I Hate Seeing Jobless People Inlove / Reasons Why People Bypass Their Meter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why People Are So Inlove With Their Mobile Phones... by marvelck: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2015
You see a man being chased by armed robbers/assassins, instead of calling for help or rescuing the victim you stare and snap until they harm or kill the victim. You see a baby abandoned and at the point of death, instead of calling for help or rescuing the baby, you stare and snap until the innocent baby dies. You see a man about to jump into a lagoon, instead of stopping him from committing suicide, you stare and snap until the man jumps to his death. You come across an accident victim on the road, instead of calling for help or help take the person to the hospital, you stare and snap until the person dies. What kind of society are we, that we no longer care for one another. And when you hear or see the evil others are doing, you will be the first to condemn them. What about you. Have you check yourself very well? Every evil act has a root! We need to stop this craze of always snapping anything thing we see instead of doing what is right at that moment. Everybody wants to be a paparazzi. These pics you snap and upload on social media or store on your phones are just for fancy. Bikonu, don't allow your hearts to turn cold...help save a life, wherever and whenever.
Re: Why People Are So Inlove With Their Mobile Phones... by Crocz(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sorry Sir!
Re: Why People Are So Inlove With Their Mobile Phones... by defemidefemi(m): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
marvelck:
save a life, wherever and whenever.
is a thing u can just use the quoted line above to convey ur message instead of making us go tru much stress. som1 here needs help but I was busy reading ur post , what an irony of life.

(1) (Reply)

I Really Need Your Advice Regarding My Career / Comment Difficulty / The 25 Year Old With No Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.