Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) (29577 Views)

Tiwa Savage Rocks Swimsuit In Dubai. Pictured At The Beach With Her Son / Wizkid's 2nd Son Rocks Out In New Lovely Effizzy Dress (photo) / Anita Uwagbale Shows Off Toned Body In Same Swimsuit She Wore For MBGN In 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by argob44(f): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Former MBGN Anita Uwagbale Iseghohi pictured at the beach with her husband and their three kids. Nice body after three kids!.

http://www.akeemstunnabaiby..com/2015/02/former-mbng-anita-uwagbale-rocks-out-in-bikini-at-beach.html

4 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by Movesz(m): 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmm see body like ...cool

i like her body sha..

Nothing special about it sha.

8 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by dawealthiestman(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Many more families will be able to afford fun @d beach come FeBUHARI

#SaiBuhari #Vote4Change

30 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by Maczeelly(m): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
#gud4her
Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
sigh
Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by Youngandactive: 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
shun violence

join us to say NO to violence

2 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by zeckblaze(f): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
nice family

2 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by Babaneh(m): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
how come people no dey the beach? abi na ghost beach them go?
Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by Lagusta(m): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
After three kids shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by mencade4: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
stop showing me your pant and bra.....am not interested.

11 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by MZdamola(f): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nice
Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by dephizee: 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Omo i 4no dump this gal
Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by Lagusta(m): 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Babaneh:
how come people no dey the beach? abi na ghost beach them go?

No holiday to celebrate nah, you no know say Nigerians dey go beach only during holidays.... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by Lagusta(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:

That is not a pant and bra, that is a bikini.... undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Person go wear pant and bra give am baptism name.......''bikini''! ''Bikini'' ko ''Cikini'' ni!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
After three kids!! she is keeping well

7 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
She still looks curvy and cute after 4 kids. Most Nigerian gals after just one child dem go just turn into CHRISTIAN MOTHERS with fat arm and laps

5 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by kevoh(m): 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Her kids need the gym to be like their mum. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by Oziddy: 3:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Cute
Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by inevitableme(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Luk at hw she spoiling those little Kid nw, few years to come nw those kids will start breaking the internet like Nicki mijah and Kim k• Spoiled Mama equal rotten kids

3 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by apcmustwin(f): 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
those legs and tummy......
Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by dephizee: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
mencade4:
no vex na, election no b fight. If u n6o like her no comment
Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
wow. this is beautiful, see as belle dey almost. like my own. A mother of three.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nonsense;

I wonder y, nonsense keep on making FP.. Nonsense

How does this stop BUHari from being sworn president on May 2015?
Buhari will change Nigeria 4d better; I am so joyed to be part of this change...

**dancing ** sekem,alingo, azonto.. ***Dancing***
Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
... See belle of person wey don born 3, still as flat as anything

2 Likes

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by yemicoal(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nawa ooo, see this small children with big belle angry, what's she feeding them.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
I av natin to say about d woman,but her little girl is cute,fullstop.
Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by money121(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmmm she look sexy after 3 kids...
Not easy @all..

But wait ooooo....

Original/authentic stone coated roofing tile.. From Ds Rooftile south korea....

PRICE :#2,600 naira per sqm direct to your site.. So don't bother about the transportation fees @all

Guage/Thickness:0.55mm

Warranty:50yrs warranty

Call Ayyub on 08085310359
Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by mencade4: 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lagusta:

That is not a pant and bra, that is a bikini.... undecided undecided
whats the difference? Does it not cover her nyash and pussie?

1 Like

Re: Anita Uwagbale Rocks Out In Bikini At The Beach With Family (photos) by GENTLETEE(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
She looks hawt!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wale Wearing Super Eagles Jersey / Yemi Alade Rocks Futuristic Outfit For Her Music Video / I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.