Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K (11616 Views)

(duke)golf3 Gti Automatic And Sharp For 590k / Neatly Used Honda EOD For Sale Full Option price slash!!!!!! 800k / Antique 1969 Mercedes Benz 200 For Sale. Automatic And In Excellent Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by tefoko: 11:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Hey man,i keep seeing some comments like clear it at the port yourself.Does one have to start looking for clearing agents everywhere?
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by VOfficialR(m): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2015
My contact person in Nigeria is a clearing agent. He does it for around 300K but still depends on the kind of car.....
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by Gadgetmobil(m): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
VOfficialR:
Hi everyone, I'm here to do a business.

It would be nice if you're really serious about buying a car because requesting for info. I've answered few people here but no one has gone any further... it would be nice doing business with anyone serious
Be optimistic.
That pple are not buying now doesn't mean they wouldn't later. Keep forging ahead.
That said, pls do answer my previous question
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by VOfficialR(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gadgetmobil:
What's the cost of VW Sharan, AC or not but Manual.99-2002.
Also Opel Zafira ,Love that car smiley
Manual, 1.6-2.0L engine.

VW Sharan gets to Lagos at 512,000 Naira

Opel Zafira gets to Lagos at around 512,000 Naira

Cheers bro
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by tuasefemi(m): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2015
VOfficialR:
Hi everyone, I'm here to do a business.

It would be nice if you're really serious about buying a car because requesting for info. I've answered few people here but no one has gone any further... it would be nice doing business with anyone serious

How does one get serious doing business with you when you refuse to answer questions that could lead one to go further? Check my previous post and answer my questions... thanks!
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by VOfficialR(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2015
tuasefemi:
please, let me know the prices of Peugeot 307 auto and golf 4 auto

Full AC, Auto

Golf 4: 620,000

307: 800,000 (oldest year 2002)

Cheers bro
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by tuasefemi(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2015
VOfficialR:

Full AC, Auto

Golf 4: 620,000

307: 800,000 (oldest year 2002)

Cheers bro

hope those prices include clearing bro?
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by VOfficialR(m): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
tuasefemi:

hope those prices include clearing bro?

No bro. These are the prices without clearing... Full AC and Auto Transmission
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by tuasefemi(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
VOfficialR:

No bro. These are the prices without clearing... Full AC and Auto Transmission

huh! 620 for golf 4 without clearing? how much will it cost me with clearing?
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by KeniBodyks: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
How can we talk outside this forum? Been looking to get a car. heard they come at a more affordable rate from Germany...

Please let me know how we can relate outside here.
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by VOfficialR(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
tuasefemi:

huh! 620 for golf 4 without clearing? how much will it cost me with clearing?

If you want me to get a clearing agent for you. He said it's around 300K to clear at the Lagos port.

As an option, Golf 4 Manual, Full AC gets to Lagos at 500K
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by VOfficialR(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
KeniBodyks:
How can we talk outside this forum? Been looking to get a car. heard they come at a more affordable rate from Germany...

Please let me know how we can relate outside here.

You can send me an email. Or on Skype, (Veaktor1).
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by tuasefemi(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
VOfficialR:

If you want me to get a clearing agent for you. He said it's around 300K to clear at the Lagos port.

As an option, Golf 4 Manual, Full AC gets to Lagos at 500K

So, 620+300=920 for golf 4!
Really, thought you were real!
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by VOfficialR(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
tuasefemi:

So, 620+300=920 for golf 4!
Really, thought you were real!

hey man, I don't do the clearing. Read this thread from the beginning bro, I don't do the clearing!!! I only give the price I can sell at the Lagos port. You could get anyone who clears it cheaper.

I advice everyone to do their clearing individually, you asked how much it is to clear and I told you what I was told. Again I say, every price I give are what favours me. I don't know how much they sell Golf 4 full AC, Auto Transmission, (year of make 2003) in Nigeria. If it's cheaper than 920, bro go get it....

I'm not doing you a favour, I'm simply doing a business. If the price favours you, buy it here. If it doesn't, do not buy it here. Peace bro

2 Likes

Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by ijmbadmission(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
VOfficialR:
THE TOPIC SAYS CARS CHEAPER THAN 500K but these are SUVs wink

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4 Sport

Manual

Full A/C

Price to get it to Lagos Port (Clear yourself): 650,000 Naira

NB: the seller said there is a hick with the clutch but it has German roadworthiness so, I'm sure that won't be any problem

Is this vehicle still available, reply needed urgently!
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by VOfficialR(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
ijmbadmission:

Is this vehicle still available, reply needed urgently!

Hey bro, yes it is.

This is how it works. If you're interested in the car, we'll talk to confirm how serious you are, I'll then buy the car and send it. It gets to Nigeria within 3 weeks, you pay upon seeing the car.

NB: you have to arrange the clearance yourself.
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by aejaywhite: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pics of the 406 please. ..
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by VOfficialR(m): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
aejaywhite:
Pics of the 406 please. ..

which one do you prefer?

Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 09, 2015
Hoe much can I get an auto volkswagen jetta, 2000 to 2004 model. Wit full ac
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by VOfficialR(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2015
faceURfront:
Hoe much can I get an auto volkswagen jetta, 2000 to 2004 model. Wit full ac

982000 gets to Nigeria. There is only one available (year 2004)

NB: Price without clearing
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 09, 2015
VOfficialR:

Hey bro, yes it is.

This is how it works. If you're interested in the car, we'll talk to confirm how serious you are, I'll then buy the car and send it. It gets to Nigeria within 3 weeks, you pay upon seeing the car.

NB: you have to arrange the clearance yourself.

Oga let there be a firm financial commitment before you buy o!
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2015
VOfficialR:

982000 gets to Nigeria. There is only one available (year 2004)

NB: Price without clearing

Okay thanks. It is way beyond my bydget. I am thinking something in d range of 700k including clearance
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by 500samuel(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
how much can I get Benz c-class 200, 2000 model
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by VOfficialR(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
faceURfront:

Okay thanks. It is way beyond my bydget. I am thinking something in d range of 700k including clearance

I feel you bro. If you're open to options, then this Passat is a steal and it's in my city.

Year: 2002
Auto Transmission
Full AC
Bluetooth
Board Computer
Navigation System
Parking Aid
Loudspeaker and so on.

It'll cost you 550K before clearing. You could meet your budget if you know an Agent that clears it cheap. The person I know charges 300K
The seller is selling it for cheap because the car's thermostat has been closed/ stuck. I read on the internet that it cost 10 - 15K to get it opened/ replaced.

Get back to me asap if interested.

Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by VOfficialR(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
500samuel:
how much can I get Benz c-class 200, 2000 model

NB: Clearing not included
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
VOfficialR:

I feel you bro. If you're open to options, then this Passat is a steal and it's in my city.

Year: 2002
Auto Transmission
Full AC
Bluetooth
Board Computer
Navigation System
Parking Aid
Loudspeaker and so on.

It'll cost you 550K before clearing. You could meet your budget if you know an Agent that clears it cheap. The person I know charges 300K
The seller is selling it for cheap because the car's thermostat has been closed/ stuck. I read on the internet that it cost 10 - 15K to get it opened/ replaced.

Get back to me asap if interested.

Thanks man. But I will pass. Not to worry, when am set, would holla u. U seem genuine so far, and honest too. Of course there are genuine guys here but a tad dishonest.
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by VOfficialR(m): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
faceURfront:

Thanks man. But I will pass. Not to worry, when am set, would holla u. U seem genuine so far, and honest too. Of course there are genuine guys here but a tad dishonest.

Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by aejaywhite: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
VOfficialR:

which one do you prefer?

I prefer sedan to wagon
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by afunmmy: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hy, pls can u get me a mitsubishi lancer space wagon 1999 model. If yes, what will be ur price to get it down to lagos n what is ur mode of payment. Tnx
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by charlesadeoye(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hi @ the poster, not been able to call or reach you on phone seems to be a little problem, I don't know much about skype. I am really intrested in a volkswagen bettle 2000- 2007 model preferably manual drive, leather and AC. Low kms. Or a 307cc peuoget 2004 model. Colours preffered will be silver or black. A quick response will be appreciated! Thanks
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by smatthias: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wats d price 4 a gulf 4? Auto n manual?
Re: Cheap German Cars For Sale, Full A/C, Automatic And Less Than 500K by Etfash(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hello Op. How much will i get Passat 2005 -2007, how long will the shipping take and what is the modality of payment. Please reply as soon as possible.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Very Clean Registered Toyota Camry For Sale / 2007 Model Toyota Highlander Limited Hybrid Toks Full Option. / Car Music/Video Player With Digital photo Album Function +FM modulator & MC Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.