Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Survives Car Accident On His 31st Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Survives Car Accident On His 31st Birthday (1166 Views)

Daniel K Daniel Proposes To Girlfriend On His 31st Birthday / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Stunning Photos / Chika Ike Buys G Wagon To Celebrate Her 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Survives Car Accident On His 31st Birthday by amebotrends: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ghanaian super star John Dumelo is safe and sound after suffering a minor car accident in Ghana, today, February 3.

The popular actor who is also celebrating his birthday today posted a picture of the accident on his Instagram around 9:34am, with the caption:

"The devil is a liar... Some dude just ran into me. At least let me celebrate my birthday finish eh."

The actor didn't allow the accident to sway his birthday plans. He announced that the party still goes on careless the little obstacle on the road. He wrote:

READ MORE: http://amebotrends..com/2015/02/ghanaian-actor-john-dumelo-survives-car.html

Re: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Survives Car Accident On His 31st Birthday by sam4(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah nkan mbe
Re: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Survives Car Accident On His 31st Birthday by kestolove95(m): 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Wey we never finsh dey morn muna,abg o

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Premature E.jaculation Have One Thing In Common - Kenyan Fans Blasts / Tiwa Savage, Tee Billz Yet To Reveal Baby’s Full Identity / Super blood Moon From Benue State Nigeria [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.