Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Who Has Used Commidities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Used Commidities (545 Views)

Please Who Has Used Payoneer Card To Withdraw In Nigeria. / Who Has Used This Site? / How Profitable Is It To Advertise With Prest Ads Ng? Who has used them b4? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Used Commidities by enomasly: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Guys which of you have you has used commidities I'd like to know cause a friend of mine recommended them to me but i wanna hear from a larger audience thank you.
Re: Who Has Used Commidities by mastercee(m): 5:35am On Feb 04, 2015
enomasly:
Guys which of you have you has used commidities I'd like to know cause a friend of mine recommended them to me but i wanna hear from a larger audience thank you.

Please don't use them. You will regret ever dealing with them, I talking from experience. There is nothing you want to buy that you won't get on Aliexpress, Alibaba or 1688.
Just go to www.importationwealth.com to learn more about buying from these sites

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Financial Freedom / Red Mercury / LGA'S Sorted Gsm Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.