Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Own A Few Millions of Naira: What Business Do I Start - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Own A Few Millions of Naira: What Business Do I Start (1083 Views)

He Got #7000 For Returning A Lost 12 Million Naira. What Do U Think Guys? / Range Rover 2008 Model 4 A Few Millions / Rich Nigerians Spending Millions On London Property - video report from London! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own A Few Millions of Naira: What Business Do I Start by tinard(m): 7:59am On Aug 22, 2006
I own few millons. I was thinking of starting a supermarket business in Nigeria. I don't mean a kiosk i mean a real supermarket like Tesco or 4 sake of American readers Walmart. My contact in Nigeria believes a cyber cafe would also be nice so he wants to do the two as his major is in computers. Thereby reducing the size of the supermarket. I also have reserves now expecially since Harrods amongst a few others are coming down to Nigeria-Calabar to be precise.

Since the consumers will be my fellow Nigerians with the first store to open in Lagos then with success hoping to move to Abeokuta then Abuja and so on, I decided to post these question and find out what you guys think. Please speak your mind. I really don't mind what you say even if you think the comment is stupid.

If your comments are satisfactory I will elaborate more about location, size of the first store etc.
Re: Own A Few Millions of Naira: What Business Do I Start by Wumine(f): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2006
please come over to abuja and lets spnd it! life is short you know! grin grin grin grin
Re: Own A Few Millions of Naira: What Business Do I Start by TEEZERO(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2006
Don't you think it is necessary that you could just spend perhaps a week or two out here to even get the feel of what is going on here. Ask questions. Get answers. Am not saying you should not trust your contact, but as they say, seeing is believing.
Re: Own A Few Millions of Naira: What Business Do I Start by mimigirl(f): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2006
Well, if you dont mind. Music and movie making is another business in nigeria that one could acrue alot at the end. I have a good gospel tape on demo that you could walk on and an interesting screen played story you can also execute on. Thank you
Re: Own A Few Millions of Naira: What Business Do I Start by mimigirl(f): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2006
Well, if you dont mind. Music and movie making is another business in nigeria that one could acrue alot at the end. I have a good gospel tape on demo that you could walk on and an interesting screen played story you can also execute on. Thank you
Re: Own A Few Millions of Naira: What Business Do I Start by Ndipe(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2007
Your best bet would be to have a feasibility study on the pros and cons of starting a business. I highly doubt that you can jump into the business arena, without having one. It is wiser that way, than to ask solicit for information on an online forum. While opening a shop may be lucrative, the challenges of operating without constant electricity, the location, parking, theft can be daunting. Cybershops could be a better alternative, but those were springing like mushrooms not too long ago. I say, if you are knowledgeable with computers, establish a cybershop. Then, your feasibility study and money should be your ultimate decision on what business to establish.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Lover: / Who Is The Most Powerful And Respectful Nigerian? / How To Open A Usa Bank Account (free Info)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.