Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak (63830 Views)

Bomb Blast In Madagali, Adamawa (Graphic Photos) / NAF Repels Boko Haram Attack On Own Ground Forces At Kangarwa, Borno (video) / Male Suicide Bomber Killed In Madagali, Adamawa State - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by 1Dray(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Ode

Don't attach Islam to them

Keep lying to yourself.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by simdam500(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
wink cheesy grin
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by ooshinibos: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Are they trying to establish a Christian State? It is time we called a spade, a spade.

whats wrong with a christian state uncle ?
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by BraniacX(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
MansaMoussa:
In memory of our Dead Soldiers
In Memory of Men, Women and Children they massacred
In Memory of the Economy of the NE they destroyed
In Memory of the Embarassment they caused us
In Memory of the Muslim/Christian counter-accusations
In Memory of the Chibok Girls and others abducted!
In Memory of the decimation of Baga

I dare say: Let the Artillery Barrage begin!

KILL THEM ALLLLLLLL!!!!!!

AMEN!!!!
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by dkingsgirl(f): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
kay1one:
Abeg how they take count them! grin

best comment of the year!

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Samunique(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Anybody can do that, their using Arabic words does not make them a Muslim cos there are even many Arab Christians.
Their ways of thinking, body language and acts are not Islamic at all, they are against the scripture and are doing exactly opposite what the prophet of Islam did in his lifetime.

There were people of other religious believes during the era of the prophet and he didn't force anybody to join Islam.

So a rashtag is a rashtag, let's face it and stop blaming one religious believe.

Afterall Saudi Arabia joined in the fight against ISIS.
Alright u are welcome!!!!

Boko haram in one word is evil and has no place in God, they will soon meet their waterloo as the Lord lives!!!!

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Horus(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
afanide:
How genuine is this information? We Need Facts!

Military Propaganda to buy votes for Jonathan. Did you notice the "timing" of this "News"?, just on time before election
Notice also how they omitted the words "Chadian Army" so that the Nigerian Army could get 100% of the credit to add votes for Jonathan.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by zionzoe(m): 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Go to hos tweeter page and see for urself, he reports on terrorism all over d world!
stainlex:
Humint? Shouldn't he keep mum? Is he supposed to be divulging intel on social media?
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by tclever: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
resty4:
kill all the islamic modafu.kers
may allah shut ur mouth 4 ever
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by BraniacX(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abdulleeh:
I am a northerner, I live in the north.
I say kill them and spare none. After all the national cake aint sufficient for we the good Nigerians

I am a Muslim
I am not a Terrorist

*thumbs up* cool
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by munex007(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol..They are killing what they first created..

"If insurgency last more than 24hrs,the government have hand in it ~ Gen Sani Abacha
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by mko2005: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
iiichidodo:
With Pincer manoervre actions of the chadeans to the north at Baga,Malam fatori etc in close coordination with Nigerians to the south at Konduga,Monguno before that suicide breakout attempt at Maiduguri on sunday...we predicted this was the beginning of the end for Boko haram because no guerrilla force in modern times have successfully fought and defeated national armies simultaneously on TWO fronts how much less a rag tag group that sources its weapons from skirmishes and moral support from opposition propaganda....the encirclement,isolation and ultimate destruction of Boko Haram is about to begin....Well done Commander Goodluck for involvin the Chadeans..what a masterstroke!..
The opposition will wish it's not true that successes in the fight against BOKO HARAM are bein recorded at the moment !

God help us

5 Likes

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Movesz(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
BMZK:

According to other sources, Chadian soldiers are behind this new development:

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/world/article/chad-army-enters-nigeria-to-pursue-boko-haram-militants-sources-say

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-31113513

They should not allow them to escape this time around. Crush them all.....

sure!!

buh i have this question..

Where does nigerias strength lay
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Godson1996: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
This war should end soon pls.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by zionzoe(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
Thank u jor........let dem sympatiser go to d nearest hell Fire
iiichidodo:
Yeah it was done a long time ago....but people screamed genocide,human rights abuse..one governor even wrote an open letter inciting the people that GEJ was taking revenge on them because of the Biafran War let us forget the easing out of action commander Ihejirika and the subsequent terrorist bombings immiediately at Abuja,Jos,Kano etc or the massive recruitment by bH amongst the locals for another day..At this point we believe Mr President has enough of your nonsense and damn you all to hell...

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by iiichidodo: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Why are you flaring up? Oh, you're a GEJ supporter. No surprise. Always violent. Smh
You shouldn't flinch by the forceful delivery of the truth...be a good sport..
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by mko2005: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
Horus:

Military Propaganda to buy votes for Jonathan. Did you notice the "timing" of this "News"?, just on time before election
even if it had come a year before the election, you likes would had still say; ''Did you notice the "timing" of this "News"? Humans,especially ur foes are like that generally !

God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by kay29000(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
It's about time. But who gave them the Intel that 35,000-40,000 Boko Haram members are ready to surrender. 40,000? That's a whole lot of people. Anyway, I hope this news is real. The dying of innocent youths has been too much in the past. And also, this news means we would have a peaceful elections. Kudos to the Nigerian Army.

And before I forget, Sai Buhari.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by chromoTop: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
iiichidodo:
Yeah it was done a long time ago....but people screamed genocide,human rights abuse..one governor even wrote an open letter inciting the people that GEJ was taking revenge on them because of the Biafran War let us forget the easing out of action commander Ihejirika and the subsequent terrorist bombings immiediately at Abuja,Jos,Kano etc or the massive recruitment by bH amongst the locals for another day..At this point we believe Mr President has enough of your nonsense and damn you all to hell...
In the first place , there has never been a time when the Nigerian army has been in control of this situation. They have fed the Nigerian populace wrong information at all time. how many times have we heard that Shekarau has been killed? how many times have we heard that he has been captured or killed in combat? how many times have they claimed to kill Boko Haram commmanders and turned out to be civilians with familiies identifying their relatives?
The government has never taken a decisive military action over this situation. You and I know how it has been happening- Boko Haram attack, run over town and seize barracks. the military returns after siege is over. I do not blame the military, they are just ill equipped! we have courageous men out there! To even stand in that region alone without any affiliations (family, relatives, home or land) whatsoever is courage enough!
GEJ is the man in authority, his decisions here matter not some governor crying of genocide. you have no point there. why would we not think this is a political ace? when elections is barely two weeks away suddenly the military is on top of the situation. Turned Nigerians to a chess game of pawns.
Man! we see! Let your sentiments go on. You know nothing about military strategy you have been posting here. Neither does the Nigerian military. So far it is attack me, I attack you. smiley
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by FrenchyL(m): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
No Negotiation in this matter o!! Suddenly they are afraid to die after killing our young gallant officers?? Never!! #KillThemAll angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by bajosky: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
END of the wicked(is boko-hari) among the captives ?

if No

let NAF go afta him GMB (Grand Commander Of Slaughter & Violence )

FAILBUHARI will soon come out to condermn the d defeat of his boys & APc

GEJ till 2019
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by engrsenator(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
resty4:
kill all the islamic modafu.kers
don't relate them to islam. they are terrorist on their own. islam is known for peace. welldone to chadian soldiers
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
[size=16pt]Take no prisoners plz. Kill them all.[/size]
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by dorodee(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abdulleeh:
I am a northerner, I live in the north.
I say kill them and spare none. After all the national cake aint sufficient for we the good Nigerians

I am a Muslim
I am not a Terrorist

I am a Christian.
I like your stand.
I wish other Moslem will be this outraged.

2 Likes

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Horlawoomey(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Samunique:
Alright u are welcome!!!!

Boko haram in one word is evil and has no place in God, they will soon meet their waterloo as the Lord lives!!!!

That is it Bro, the word is "EVIL"
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by cheruv: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
moderatorr1:
the great pincer attack Hitler used to kill 600,000 russians
this reminds me of the battle of the masurian lakes where Marshal von Hindenburg's forces annihilated tsarist Russian armies. the 2nd world war is replete stories of maneuvers the Nazis used on the Soviets...
the pincer method which Zulus call impi is quite effective smiley
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by kuzee(m): 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari where art thou
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by mathskill: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
Liquidate,exterminate,destroy and crush them all to hell.
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by CyberTerrorist: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
ogene007:
A special war crimes tribunal should be set up to try them with their commanders facing the gallows, while the foot soldiers should be demobilized and sent to special camps where they would farm groundnut with hard labor for the rest of their miserable lives.
grin grin
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by EVarn(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
A7:
Your logic is skewed, while reading I expect you'll write they are not even upto the 2000 since you believe soldiers are killing them in hundreds and dozens.

The headlines about bh capturing towns is an exageration also, what bh are doing is raiding towns and retreating back to their hideouts, they never settle in those towns. And what makes it easier for them to do that is because the soldiers and the town dwellers evacuate before bh attack.
lets say that my logic is skewed,going by your own 'unskewed" logic;
then who are chadian jets bombing in malam fatori and gamboru?,fairies?,dont you think that chad would have said something if they discovered that there were no boko haram fighters in malam fatori and gamboru?
what about the picture evidence of killed terrorists that the nigerian army releases after every battle?,are the pictures fabricated?,are you telling me that the NA dressed up a few hundred innocent civilians in BH fatigue,killed them and then snapped them?

1 Like

Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by Horus(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
mko2005:

even if it had come a year before the election, you likes would had still say; ''Did you notice the "timing" of this "News"? Humans,especially ur foes are like that generally !

God help us

This "News" does not appear anywhere in the medias , all sources originate from the same tweeted message only
Who is fooling who here?
Re: 6000 Boko Haram Encircled By Nigerian Forces At Madagali & Gulak by zionzoe(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
ba e so fun wikpe esin yin o ni ki e pa awon keferi abi? Ti olorun oun ba ni agbara ni ko ba wa pa wa fun ra re ni...........shwww
Movesz:

e bami sofun

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick! / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.