Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up (1152 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / What Is President Jonathan Wearing Underneath His Cloth? / Is President Jonathan Wearing Lipstik (pics) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Na wa for WAEC

Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up by Eberex(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
Picture of Goodluck applying make-up. undecided, dem tell u say e don wear am finish?
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up by marshalcarter: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nna eeeh....dah gal ass gud to go oogrin
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up by delishpot: 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
marshalcarter:
Nna eeeh....dah gal ass gud to go oogrin

Why has our society degenerated this bad. This is why muslims hide their women in sacks. This is what happens when elders dont teach young men morals
Its a shame we now breed more men and women whores than we breed normal people And people ask why sexual abuse is becoming like normal.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
Eberex:
Picture of Goodluck applying make-up. undecided, dem tell u say e don wear am finish?
muumu. Make e no be like se u no talk.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up by Ttalk: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
Though i do not like the GEJ's governance style, yet i totally condemn whoever snap and release this pics to the public.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up by Bifwoli: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
GEJ applies makeup for TV appearance.

GMB applies makeup on his poor academic record to fool voters that he's educated.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up by Izunwa(m): 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
That's the babe am talking about. Imagine the connection she will have. Op, pls do you have her contact
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up by donphilopus: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
delishpot:

Why has our society degenerated this bad. This is why muslims hide their women in sacks. This is what happens when elders dont teach young men morals
Its a shame we now breed more men and women whores than we breed normal people And people ask why sexual abuse is becoming like normal.

Bros, you can vex o. Wetin d guy say make them take joke, you don take am seriously again?! BTW, the ass ain't big at all. cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up by delishpot: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
donphilopus:

Bros, you can vex o. Wetin d guy say make them take joke, you don take am seriously again?! BTW, the ass ain't big at all. cheesy grin

E dey pain ma say such things sef don dey become acceptable as joke. I get sister and daughter and I no go want boys to take them joke like that.
grin
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2015
delishpot:

E dey pain ma say such things sef don dey become acceptable as joke. I get sister and daughter and I no go want boys to take them joke like that.
grin
the guy u quoted initially was only acting like a man and its natural.
Re: Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan Wearing Make-up by delishpot: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2015
lrguru:
the guy u quoted initially was only acting like a man and its natural.

Its natural to kiss, to breast feed, to give birth, to talk dirty, to have sex etc. Just its not natural to do those things anyhow and anywhere just because its natural.
He acted like a dog in heat. Its natural to respect people. Its rude to see a woman and then the next thing you reffer to is her arse. Its rude and not natural.

Its all good sha, if it is now considered natural to do such..

(1) (Reply)

**BREAKING NEWS!!!** INEC Suspends Presidential Election! / Fayose Asks Apc To Produce Ibrahim Shekau / REVEALED: Document Exposes PDP Rigging Plan For Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.