Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections (28994 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Armed Soldiers Storm INEC Office In Rivers Ahead Of Re-run Election (Photos) / Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by uyplus(m): 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance,South Africa arm procurement scam deal, where the Nigerian's involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N119bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in billions of Naira. I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

9 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by Faibuhari: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
olas24u:

Kano and Lagos have the highest number of voters ,so your pdp area is usless . Buhari will win Lagos and Kano

you are wrong, I stay in Lagos and lagos is breathing Fresh air this failbuhari. Vote GEJ and JK is OK
Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by mrofficial(m): 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ask them who they are voting for. Obviously, It'll be the shoeless Otuöke guy.

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by clint77ng: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
The first man that called for the postponement of this election was an Apc man not just Apc man but buharis trusted alley, pastor tunde bakare. The NSA adviser made a suggestion like Bakare but Apc are just hammering on his own but won't remember the first called for shift In the election. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by olas24u(f): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Faibuhari:
you are wrong, I stay in Lagos and lagos is breathing Fresh air this failbuhari. Vote GEJ and JK is OK

I am also living here in Lagos .So you are seeing double and hearing double grin APC Ambode for continuity and Sai Baba for change

9 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by africanqueen111(f): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
When an APC post a thread, he wil say pdp do dis n dat. If I cough if pdp dat said I shud, If I fart on public its pdp dat sent me, haba. Well dis confirms one of d prophecies oF men of God dat election might nt hold on febuary 14 or might nt at all
Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by Tymax(m): 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
If they where not PDP the police would have arrested them.

The inaction of our intolerant police is a great marker. PDP and their simplistic methods.

Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by InvertedHammer: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
[size=16pt]PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT[/size]
=============================================

\

This is the period to check your emergency preparedness.

Foodstuff, water, gas, etc. should be enough to last at least a week.

Most importantly, keep some cash at hand.

The outcome of this election is becoming unpredictable

/

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by focus7: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
PDP sponsored protest, we disagree. Jonathan never anticipated that he will face the nationwide rejection like he faced during his campaign, he has read the handwriting of his election failure on the wall and became jittery so he is sponsoring a protest. The APC has raised this alarm and Jonathan as his nature is has denied it but here its beginning.

5 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by Petitediva14(f): 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
It is a lie o! Their plans would not work. We must protest that the elections must hold by force o!!

5 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by vacanci: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
If they were honest, they would know it was better to use the protest time TO go collect their PVC

9 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by Faibuhari: 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
olas24u:

I am also living here in Lagos .So you are seeing double and hearing double grin APC Ambode for continuity and Sai Baba for change
girl join the winning train, I just don't want you to suffer double feart break on Failbuari because your lover will ditch you for PDP and APC will lose out in the election. Singing * double wahala for dead body*
Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by jamace(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
espn:
Just 100? Can't just stop laughing.. even if d whole of Nigeria protest.. election will hold on febuhari and CHANGE will occur.. #certain in sha Allah.
Are you sure? https://www.nairaland.com/2122495/oracle-predicts-victory-jonathanin-28
Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by Sanchez01: 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
These are paid PDP tools na. It's as obvious as the hat on GEJ's head. We say NO to elections' postponement!

#WeCan'tWait

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by toyoutoyou: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Biggty:
Useless people who have sold there future for little money.

The election must hold come 14th
Many of these protesters will be ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by Youngzedd(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Odikwa egwu.
Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by ofala(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
I thought that the Present occupant of Aso Rock isn't 'man-enough' to pilot the affairs of this Great Country but now; I am beginning to see the veiled deceits he is made of.

These sort of protests remind one of the story of a drowning man and his desperation in holding just anything to keep afloat...

....but will he be rescued? By who and at what cost?

Of course, not at the cost of lives of innocent Nigerians...God forbid!

Change doesn't come easy but Nigerians must sit up to tame this 'weakling-turned-beast'

Nigeria is blessed and your determination is needed to effectively eliminate the present National quagmire in the guise of governance

6 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by daughterofzion(f): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
Waladade4luv:
Na student wey no prepare for exam dey pray make them postpone exam or make aluta happen

Bros na lie u talk. I was asked to write a letter in order for my pvc to be transfered to a polling unit close to me cos i registered in another state where i lived in 2011. Bros after letter and every every, till now no news from inec, everyday na co.ck and bull story for inec office. Me and my family don accept our fate say we no go vote for dis election.
Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by Ekken: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
they are bunch of lazy & thief
Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by jamst(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Faibuhari:
i pity your life...you cant even spell the word 'fail' from your moniker,shey u go school at all
Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by azimibraun: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Yaradua started the dredging of the river Niger in lokoja Kogi state.. his surviving prtner GEJ stopped the project only to re appear in lokoja today promising to re start the project he stopped for no reason. That alone has offended the people. This has nothing to do with the APC or party politics. Jst the people's intelligence. Everything GEJ and co say or do just annoys the people directly. But they kept saying it's the APC. Don't the people have their own minds?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by olas24u(f): 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Faibuhari:
girl join the winning train, I just don't want you to suffer double feart break on Failbuari because your lover will ditch you for PDP and APC will lose out in the election. Singing * double wahala for dead body*

I am 100% so sure that Buhari will win the election.GEJ is not popular to rig the elections,you have to be popular to rig the elections GEJ made so many mistakes,he should have provide efficient and 24 hrs electricity ,that alone would have given him my support.I will feel the direct impact at home and my family .That alone would have been social benefit .But we have darkness with Bills .I dont even know what he plans to do in is 2nd term.But i know he will finally put the knives on our neck.Inflation,exchange rate, crime rate,prostitution,insurgency ,hunger ,every thing as arrived Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by Faibuhari: 9:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
jamst:

i pity your life...you cant even spell the word 'fail' from your moniker,shey u go school at all
one of the ways of identifying kids and shallow minded fellow is through their post. Don't quote me again because I'm not going to reply you again.
Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by apcmustwin(f): 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Your voice was not heard during the occupy
Nigeria protest, your voice was not heard
during the bringbackourgirls protest, it's now
you think your voice will be heard.. You have
no voice my friends... The only voice we can
here now says "CHANGE!"

1 Like

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by ozeonline1: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=nnafather post=30400849]If Jega postpones this election, I swear, I will send him my bills on 14th of February to settle. Which kind enemies of progress be these people biko?! My babe's prayer must not be answered! This election must hold! Final. [/quo..you dont have to pray such, movement starts by 4pm
Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by Faibuhari: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
olas24u:

I am 100% so sure that Buhari will win the election.GEJ is not popular to rig the elections,you have to be popular to rig the elections GEJ made so many mistakes,he should have provide efficient and 24 hrs electricity ,that alone would have given him my support.I will feel the direct impact at home and my family .That alone would have been social benefit .But we have darkness with Bills .I dont even know what he plans to do in is 2nd term.But i know he will finally put the knives on our neck.Inflation,exchange rate, crime rate,prostitution,insurgency ,hunger ,every thing as arrived Nigeria.
I like the way you analyse things without a personal attack on my person, thanks for being a good guy but Gej will win come failbuari. Thanks
Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by princemillla(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
The truth questions is, who gave this people money to print all this placards....

Nigerians will never do this without materials motivations..... My tot

Someone is behind it

6 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by chucktoon: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
naijasaints:
Party of cowards...PDP and GEJ know its game over for them.

Losers!

After the protest, the youth returned to the Unity Fountain where they were sighted sharing money.

Sharing their future mindlessly

Honestly, Jonathan is making life more difficult for himself with all these shenanigans

4 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by MOOJIMOH(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Which one be PDP area? So no be dem get all d area? fools

Faibuhari:
A lot of people have not gotten PVC in PDP areas, I can see bias by INEC and I hereby declare for a hurried distribution and elections to hold on failbuari
Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by olas24u(f): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Faibuhari:
I like the way you analyse things without a personal attack on my person, thanks for being a good guy but Gej will win come failbuari. Thanks

Uncle dont waste you vote ,dont vote for generators ,importation of fuel ,poverty ,vote change ! change! sai baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
chai, PDP diaris God oooo

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections by eleko1: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
On top of 500 each!those peeps don sold their soul to saTAN ooo.Hope that useless Sule Abba won't stop counter protest angry sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Battle For The Soul Of APC: Oyegun Digs Fresh Joker For Tinubu / 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted / Photos From The Meeting Of Buhari With Kwankwaso & Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.