Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Peak Park,lekki. Its Mouth Watering! - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Peak Park,lekki. Its Mouth Watering! (4263 Views)

For Sale>>>>>a Mansion @ Chevy View Lekki (its A 5br Fully D/H) / Own A Plot Of Land In Lakeview Park Lekki Ajah Lagos / Wanted To Rent - 3 Bed Flat @ Fara Park, Lekki, Ajah, Lagos. 700k Per Yr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peak Park,lekki. Its Mouth Watering! by tolu10: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2009
pls send all necessary details and information about Peak Park to my email at tolu10@hotmail.com

and any forms
Re: Peak Park,lekki. Its Mouth Watering! by Rouche: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2009
Pls send details to my box larouche7@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Peak Park,lekki. Its Mouth Watering! by hdimka: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2009
Hello,

Please send details to hdimka@gmail.com

Also do you guys accept a 10% payment for the land with monthly payment as some of us are just civil servants.

thanks
Re: Peak Park,lekki. Its Mouth Watering! by ehl: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2009
We want to use this medium to appreciate all those that have subscribed into Peak Park,Lekki through this forum and to also notify intending subscribers that the price of a plot of land at Peak Park is now N1.5M; and this does not affect all those we have recieved thier application details.
Thank you and God bless
Re: Peak Park,lekki. Its Mouth Watering! by Tee1gunner: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2011
Hello pleas how much is the land now and can u send me the proper details regarding d land now and what documents do we have available on it.
send to my email:taiwoamoo2007@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Decent 3 Bedroom Flats For Letting @ Ire Akari Estate, Isolo / Single Room To Let In Yaba / Buy Your 12mm And 16mm Iron Rods. Up To 50% Discount This Jaunuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.