Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Davido Visits A Five Years Old Boy At The Boy's House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits A Five Years Old Boy At The Boy's House (2263 Views)

Davido Visits His Renovated House In Lekki As Workers And Guards Hail Him / Tiwa Savage And Skales Visits A Down-Syndrome Foundation / Davido Visits 5 Year Old Boy, Grants Him His Christmas Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Visits A Five Years Old Boy At The Boy's House by njuwo(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
The boy, Samuel Ayodele David is a serious fan of the musician Davido, and has always dreamt of meeting and rubbing mind with
his best musician and name sake, Davido.
Cool FM made the boy's dream come to past by taking Davido to the boy's house in Gbagada by surprise and his dream was
fulfilled.
In addition to the boy's dream being fulfilled, Davido went there with some goodies to spice up the moment. See pictures from the visit below;
Source: www.njuwo.com/2015/02/davido-visits-five-years-old-boy-at.html?m=1

Re: Davido Visits A Five Years Old Boy At The Boy's House by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
he looked like he was forced.
probably thinking:
wtf am I doing here? if not for the money paid . grin.
Re: Davido Visits A Five Years Old Boy At The Boy's House by Airforce1(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
may God continue to bless him for putting smile on that boy's face

im going to do lot more when I start making dough from my album sales
grin
Re: Davido Visits A Five Years Old Boy At The Boy's House by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Please someone help me direct Lee Min Ho to my house. I'm a huge fan and crushee grin
Re: Davido Visits A Five Years Old Boy At The Boy's House by njuwo(m): 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
MzPreshie:
Please someone help me direct Lee Min Ho to my house. I'm a huge fan and crushee grin
Who is that one again, sounds like the name of a ghost
Re: Davido Visits A Five Years Old Boy At The Boy's House by njuwo(m): 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
Airforce1:
may God continue to bless him for putting smile on that boy's face

im going to do lot more when I start making dough from my album sales
grin
This your much talked album honourable when is it coming out?
Re: Davido Visits A Five Years Old Boy At The Boy's House by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 04, 2015
njuwo:
Who is that one again, sounds like the name of a ghost
This is him........

Re: Davido Visits A Five Years Old Boy At The Boy's House by Airforce1(m): 12:48am On Feb 04, 2015
MzPreshie:
This is him........

why chinesse?
Re: Davido Visits A Five Years Old Boy At The Boy's House by njuwo(m): 1:04am On Feb 04, 2015
MzPreshie:
This is him........
A ghost??
Re: Davido Visits A Five Years Old Boy At The Boy's House by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 04, 2015
Airforce1:

why chinesse?
He's actually Korean
Re: Davido Visits A Five Years Old Boy At The Boy's House by Airforce1(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2015
MzPreshie:
He's actually Korean

why Asian?

(1) (Reply)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Stuns In New Photos / 7 Women Who You Won’t Believe Actually Exist / Beautiful Nollywood Actress Bedroom Photos Leak Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.