Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

A Chance For KOWA Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Chance For KOWA Party (735 Views)

KOWA Party's Endorsemnt Of The PDP In Edo State Is False! / Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria? / The Meaning Of "KOWA" - KOWA Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chance For KOWA Party by Kentrasso(f): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2015
I've been following the news and I think above all, in this country we need change...If l I could only hear the voice of this woman and see what she has to offer. I'll happily vote for her

1 Like

Re: A Chance For KOWA Party by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: A Chance For KOWA Party by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2015
No be only kowa na shoki ... Gej till buhari bring 'sheacow' out
Re: A Chance For KOWA Party by Hopez456(m): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Kentrasso:
I've been following the news and I think above all, in this country we need change...If l I could only hear the voice of this woman and see what she has to offer. I'll happily vote for her
Really sorry that you've not had the opportunity to listen to her and her agenda. I have met with her and Been in forums where she spoke. I must confess, she's a very Good alternative.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Davido Shares Throwback Picture Of Him, Iceprince And Wizkid / Linda Ikeji Supports Ambode While Ladun Liadi Supports Agbaje / Delta State Training Centre For Arts And Craft, Emede Opens Soon---uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.