Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,526 members, 7,857,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

I’m Not Sexually Active -bukola Adeeyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Sexually Active -bukola Adeeyo (1204 Views)

Photo Of Victoria Bukola On Set Got People Talking / Harrysong: I’m Not Gay & Can Never Be One, Not Now, Not In My Life Time / Yoruba Actress, Bukola Adeeyo Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Sexually Active -bukola Adeeyo by HeyNaijaF(f): 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
Get ideal details here: click:
www.heynaija.com/im-not-sexually-active-bukola-adeeyo/

Bukola Adeeyo is unarguably one of the fastest rising Yoruba actresses. The pretty actress, who rode into the film industry in 2008 on the wings of the multi-talented Odunlade Adekola, featuring in blockbusters like ‘Eminirekan’, ‘Sunday Dagboru’ and so many others, has given an insight into her sexual life.
In a recent interview with Potpourri (Vanguard News), the fair-skinned Oyo State born, Abeokuta bred actress has revealed that though she is not a virgin, she has little or no time for sex.
“I am a very busy type that I seldom have time for things like that. Besides, I am not married but I do have sex once in a while. I am not sexually active and not a sex tool, so I do not have what will make a man come back for sex.”She said.
Like every woman, Bukola yearns for a man but maintains that sex is not what she has on her mind all the time like a nymphomaniac. She however admits that pre-marital sex is a good way of getting marriage together.
“Pre-marital sex has its positive side. There is acceptance from your peers, pleasure and the fulfilment of sexual desire. The negative side is that it is against our norms and values, unwanted pregnancy, sexually transmitted diseases STDs and guilt.”She explained.
Bukola who has gone on to produce her own first movie last year has currently got nominated in the MAYA Awards which is scheduled to hold later this year.

Get ideal details here; click:
www.heynaija.com/im-not-sexually-active-bukola-adeeyo/

Re: I’m Not Sexually Active -bukola Adeeyo by echobee(f): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmm! sad
Re: I’m Not Sexually Active -bukola Adeeyo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
leme try it with her and she will na no that she is sexuall active,..............he need handle had by stong man grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

APC Takes Campaign To Another Level. CR7 Campaigning For APC (photo) / Buy Super Clean Us Fairly Used Car In Phc..pics / Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.