Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,385 members, 7,850,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) (49713 Views)

"Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive / Jacques Hamel Killed In France By ISIS Terrorists Who Slit His Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by westboro: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2015
[quote author=credibleGod post=30411651]Islam is a religion of peace but these ones are the evil doers hiding under Islam .
FYI: I'm a Christian[/quote

YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN LIE LIE
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by iamord(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2015
Atigba:

Keep deceiving your self they re the true Muslim
he said the 100 percent truth.
the beat way to duel war now is through religion. those who have been following the Isis. aae will understand better
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by westboro: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2015
mcgaius:
This is what GMB will bring to us if elected.Islam is the problem of the world.

exactly my brother
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by kushsy: 10:20am On Feb 04, 2015
djon78:
And Obama and the Western world sits back watching while these devilish beasts released from the pit of hell commit many horrors all because of political correctness.
. Same thing happening here,the wicked guys have more power ...Reason is their motive is to kill and destroy. Government and good guys tries to settle...so the their efforts not recognised...God help the world at large especially my country. Nigeria
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by olusode97(m): 10:20am On Feb 04, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Bastards.

Every Muslim that supports ISIS, Boko Haram, El Shabaab, Al Qaeda, AQIM, AQIY, Taliban and any lunatic jihadi nosense will burn in hell.
that's the perfect word.. What Isis is doing is not Islam its pure madness,they are just using Islam to cover up and trying to condemn Islam in people's faces.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Atigba: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2015
iamord:
he said the 100 percent truth.
the beat way to duel war now is through religion. those who have been following the Isis. aae will understand better
In said again keep deceiving your self

Is there anything the Isis is doing that is contrary to what is written in Koran?

Once again keep deceiving yourself
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by WYMAN(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Elbisco(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2015
temitemi1:
My GOD deliver the world from islamic madness!! religion of pieces
amen
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by ofegge73(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2015
This is excatly what GMB will bring to Us if He smells Aso Rock.
" In his words, an attack on Islamic Terrorists(BH) is an attack on the North"
VOTE WISELY! SAY NO TO WOLVES IN SHEEP CLOTHING!
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by CyberTerrorist: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2015
ixora3:
may God forgive you and ur sick soul..and all d idiots dt even liked d rubbish u wrote
You well so angry.....Swerve to romance section as soon as possible sad
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by onatisi(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2015
Atigba:

Keep deceiving your self they re the true Muslim
bros ,I am not defending anybody . I am a yoruba man and we have muslims in the south west . I think ,religion becomes a dangerous problem when it is mixed with politics. Isis is not fighting for islam,if they are then why are they killing other muslims? Boko haram isn't fighting any islamic cause ,reason is the first people they target in any community are the immans and muslim teachers plus scholars before moving to christians. Boko haram blew up a mosque in kano at a time the mosque was filled with moslems offering prayers and they even shot those who tried to escape. So there are many instances to show that these terrorsit groups are just devilish and maybe isis is the anti christ the bible talked about.

1 Like

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by obaayo2: 10:24am On Feb 04, 2015
God please help.. why are these guys targeting air force pilots...scared and angry
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by CyberTerrorist: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Sharrap! Must u make fun outta everytin?
Don't ever quote me again..You hear me?
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by blackjack21(m): 10:25am On Feb 04, 2015
temitemi1:
My GOD deliver the world from islamic madness!!
the man in the cage and on fire is a muslim, the killers are also, well, muslims. Forget religion dude, humans are naturally, brutally wild.. sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:27am On Feb 04, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
Don't ever quote me again..You hear me?
Then dnt ever comment again,cos even I don't,som1 else will.so to be on a safer side...just be an observer.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Lagoseko(m): 10:29am On Feb 04, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
na wa ooh,some people have sold their hearts to devil,imagine wot a person can do to anoda fellow all in de name of insurgents.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2015
Oh my God, destroy wicked people and their beliefs, because they are enemies of global peace.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2015
moufan:
go nd eat shiiit,morafuckker
fool
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by CyberTerrorist: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Then dnt ever comment again,cos even I don't,som1 else will.so to be on a safer side...just be an observer.
eeeehhh shocked You get mind ooo..We shall see smiley
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by iamord(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2015
Atigba:

Is there anything the Isis is doing that is contrary to what is written in Koran?

no doubt they are Muslim fundamentalist. but there is more to what they are looking for. have u ever asked what does book haram actually want? get this__ ORDO AB CHAO.

out of chaos comes order
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by nzeadachie: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2015
credibleGod:
good write up bro

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2015
Oh my God, destroy wicked people and their beliefs, because they are enemies of global peace. Is this the kind of treatment they want for the innocent whenever they are trapped in their nets.

SAY NO TO THE WICKED

SAY NO TO TERRORISM

SAY NO TO Nigerian Version of ISIS - boko haram
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by molas02: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2015
dharyour93:
SAD!!! I pray Boko Haram doesn't grow to this extent.
bokoaram hav done morethan dis, beheadn, stoning, runover with car, sterving our pipu, if we dt want its to go beyond dis, i think we hav d opportunity to vote wise come 14, febuary 2015
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2015
Too horrible. dis is too satanic
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Atigba: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2015
onatisi:
bros ,I am not defending anybody . I am a yoruba man and we have muslims in the south west . I think ,religion becomes a dangerous problem when it is mixed with politics. Isis is not fighting for islam,if they are then why are they killing other muslims? Boko haram isn't fighting any islamic cause ,reason is the first people they target in any community are the immans and muslim teachers plus scholars before moving to christians. Boko haram blew up a mosque in kano at a time the mosque was filled with moslems offering prayers and they even shot those who tried to escape. So there are many instances to show that these terrorsit groups are just devilish and maybe isis is the anti christ the bible talked about.
They re the true Muslim

All the Muslim that died are not true Muslim

Isis is the soldier of Allah

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

The people of the book here mean christian and the Jews
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by WYMAN(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by molas02: 10:38am On Feb 04, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
And they are sponsored by GEJ, Oritsejafor and Ihejirika undecided
Next time u want to talk, think with ur brain and talk wit ur mouth, so dt think wit ur leg and talk with ur stomach, idiot
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by nzeadachie: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2015
Atigba:

SEE ONE HERE

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by olusode97(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2015
Don't combine religion and politics together its causes this.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by iamord(m): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2015
onatisi:
lol. after Isis another sect will spring up. but still not be the anti Christ. we need to wise up as a people. its time we work towards giving black people one mind.. so as not to be divided . and also we have u decide what level religion has to pay in our lives and society
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2015
As expected this thread only exist on Nairaland (because I've never seen any ISIS thread on the frontpage) to give idiotic Muslim haters an excuse to showcase their stupidity. But this whole crap is getting old anyway so let me just note out the stupidest things i saw here

- APC shouldn't be voted because their the Nigerian ISIS - The halfwit that posted this should be banned because of how utterly stupid this statement is, but i guess he has the right to be a retarded halfwit.

- All Muslims are terrorists blah blah, Islam is evil blah blah, - Well you can keep saying that every time terrorists do something but that doesn't make it true, End of Story. BTW they are just words so you dont really harm Muslims. and i don't suppose you're gonna go attack Muslims because of this (like extreme Right Wingers in the US) so you can hate all you want, No one cares.

- Lastly Muslims suffer first hand in the majority at the hands of terrorists but as usual what happens afterwards is Anti-Muslim halfwits just use it to Attack Other Muslims e.g 132 Children whom are all Muslim kids get killed in Pakistan and somehow the reaction is that Muslims in the US are dangerous blah blah, their Mosques are dangerous blah blah, and of course the usual verbal attacks against Islam.

Are you here because you feel bad for these Muslims killed? I doubt you are but even if you do care about their lives, do you actually think they would appreciate you insulting their faith if they hadn't died? Because using their deaths to mock and insult their religion is as pathetic as it gets.

Imaging Christians on FOX NEWS in the US doing several shows claiming there's a Genocide on Christians by Muslim Killers (which is a blatant Lie), THEY DON'T EVEN USE THE WORD TERRORISTS OR WHATEVER TERM THEY ARE ATTACKING OBAMA FOR NOT USING Just so they can really get that Islamophobia riled up, then they go and do several shows accusing Muslims in Europe of creating 'No Go Zones' under Sharia Law which was also a blatant lie. And whats the point? well just to score political points against Democrats and to achieve their Anti Islamic agenda. Just check the comment section on Fox News and all you will see is crap like 'OMG these animals Burned a Muslim Pilot Alive, Despicable! Lets go and Bomb all the Muslim countries to Hell, too bad the Muslim clown in the White house is too much of a pussy to do it'. Yeah apparently 'Muslim' is now even something you can tag to someone as an Insult. Anyway that says it all.

So in Summary, Yes Terrorists are despicable ignorant hate filled animals, THEY DO NOT PRACTICE TRUE ISLAM and nothing else you say can change that. You can be reasonable and limit your hate where it should be OR you can be the kind of person that will hate all Muslims and waste his time spreading hateful lies about them or whatever, Your choice.
Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures) by luvprince4real(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2015
Man inhumanity to man.. So unjust. God bless ur soul my pilot hero. U never chose to die dis way but d children of d devil himself Mohammed ( fire be upon his soul) has chosen for u.. I foresee a religious world war.. I foresee christians carry up arms in defense of their lives and religion as already started in central Africa Republic, I foresee, I foresee God judging d world soon.. I foresee d sons/daughters of d almighty Jehovah separating themselves from the children of d peodophile mohammed (darkness upon him) and living in peace, harmony and shouting hallelujah to d most high. What a world where a beloved of a family, a broda, father, husband and colleague will be locked up in a cage and burned like a Christmas goat. Lord plz dont delay anymore come down and judge d sons of men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election / Eighteen Convicted Al-shabab Militants Executed In Northeast Somalia(pics,Video) / Man Beats Wife & Daughter With Cutlass In Uganda, Chase Them Around In Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.