Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? (1668 Views)

Best Phone Between 20k And 23k / Top 10 Cheap Smartphones In Nigeria 2016 – Below N30k / Where Can I Get A Tab With These Specs Worth 20K And Below? (2) (3) (4)

Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by AmazingDude(m): 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Good evening everyone, I need the assistance of any nairalander who can help. I'm in 200L and want to do inter-faculty transfer and the form costs N50,000. I currently have N30,000 but the Form expires next week. I'm pleading for the assistance of anyone who can help me with N20,000 and I pay him/her N30,000 latest April. Note: Two persons can decide to pay N10,000 each and I repay them N15,000 each. You never may tell, you might be changing a life today and who KNOWS TOMORROW??

Here is how I intend to pay:

1. I won a scholarship worth N75,000 which will be paid April this year. (I'll show proof)

2. Our state bursary will be paid latest March (N19,500)

3. Our state oil development bursary will be also be paid latest October (N30,000).

These are the three incoming cash I know I will definitely receive through out this year so your money (whoever wants to help) will surely get paid. We could talk more on some other issues bothering you, just give me a call or drop a message on my line: 081-655-118-58. I'm looking forward to wonderful Nigerians who can help. May God bless you as you do so.

NB: I know issues like this will be overlooked by many as nothing but if I'm talking about having a business idea and needs support I'll see different people trying to give help. Just trust me if you have some money to spare, I won't let you down.

Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by delishpot: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Please let kind hearted people help this brother.
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by jerflakes(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
AmazingDude:
Good evening everyone, I need the assistance of any nairalander who can help. I'm in 200L and want to do inter-faculty transfer and the form costs N50,000. I currently have N30,000 but the Form expires next week. I'm pleading for the assistance of anyone who can help me with N20,000 and I pay him/her N30,000 latest April. Note: Two persons can decide to pay N10,000 each and I repay them N15,000 each. You never may tell, you might be changing a life today and who KNOWS TOMORROW??

Here is how I intend to pay:

1. I won a scholarship worth N75,000 which will be paid April this year. (I'll show proof)

2. Our state bursary will be paid latest March (N19,500)

3. Our state oil development bursary will be also be paid latest October (N30,000).

These are the three incoming cash I know I will definitely receive through out this year so your money (whoever wants to help) will surely get paid. We could talk more on some other issues bothering you, just give me a call or drop a message on my line: 081-655-118-58. I'm looking forward to wonderful Nigerians who can help. May God bless you as you do so.

NB: I know issues like this will be overlooked by many as nothing but if I'm talking about having a business idea and needs support I'll see different people trying to give help. Just trust me if you have some money to spare, I won't let you down.

delishpot:

ABEG ya broda here also need N30k for business.

If you find, just telle as you take get am.

I dey die for hia.
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by AmazingDude(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2015
delishpot:
Thanks for your concern bro

Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by hahn(m): 12:35am On Feb 04, 2015
AmazingDude:

Since you feel that way, why don't you just write a business proposal instead?
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by Lexusgs430: 12:45am On Feb 04, 2015
I am more than happy to lend you N20,000 and you return N20,000!!!
Get my details from my profile!!!!

Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by AmazingDude(m): 6:46am On Feb 04, 2015
hahn:

Since you feel that way, why don't you just write a business proposal instead?
I won't be sincere to myself or whoever wants to help if I do that. That's where the lie starts from.
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by AmazingDude(m): 6:47am On Feb 04, 2015
Lexusgs430:
I am more than happy to lend you N20,000 and you return N20,000!!!
Get my details from my profile!!!!

Thank you very much bro, God will bless you and I pray I don't let you down. I'll send you an email right away.
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2015
AmazingDude:

Thank you very much bro, God will bless you and I pray I don't let you down. I'll send you an email right away.

Got your pm, but replies are not delivered. Get my data from my profile.
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by Machiny: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2015
I can help you ..if you are based in port harcourt.....cantactwoke@Gmail.com if yes
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by Emmysteve(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2015
Interesting
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by okinme: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by AmazingDude(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Got your pm, but replies are not delivered. Get my data from my profile.
I just replied your mail bro. I can only get your BBM info on your profile but sadly BBM hangs on my phone and then I had to uninstall it.
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by AmazingDude(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2015
Machiny:
I can help you ..if you are based in port harcourt.....cantactwoke@Gmail.com if yes
Unfortunately, I do not live or school in Port Harcourt.
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by parrotibaba(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
guys if u r to lend cash to anyone ,mk sure dat u meet d guy in person n if u can get ahold a collateral ,do dat ,so as to avoid opening a thread in April about dis issue ....no offense to anybody in particular
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by AmazingDude(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
parrotibaba:
guys if u r to lend cash to anyone ,mk sure dat u meet d guy in person n if u can get ahold a collateral ,do dat ,so as to avoid opening a thread in April about dis issue ....no offense to anybody in particular
why give panadol after headache bro? Check my profile, I sold 16,000 MTN Airtime to someone on Nairaland. He sent me 13,000 first into my account. I shouldn't have transferred him the card if I want to run away but I didn't. He can post to vouch for me if you want. Supposing the Form is extended I know I can get the money but the time is short. Have a nice day
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by parrotibaba(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
AmazingDude:

why give panadol after headache bro? Check my profile, I sold 16,000 MTN Airtime to someone on Nairaland. He sent me 13,000 first into my account. I shouldn't have transferred him the card if I want to run away but I didn't. He can post to vouch for me if you want. Supposing the Form is extended I know I can get the money but the time is short. Have a nice day
am nt "taking panadol for another dude's headache" (if dats what u meant) ,I'm just giving a friendly advice to NLanders to be careful n trust no one... I think d last sentence of my previous post closed my advice well enough ...

Have a nice day also
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by Saucekide25(m): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2015
Get #500 discount and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by felai: 5:09am On Feb 05, 2015
AmazingDude:

Can't vouch for anyone, but YES I bought airtime from the OP.
If you are in any position to help him, pls do.
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by Machiny: 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sori abt dat ...can do dat in person not online
AmazingDude:

Unfortunately, I do not live or school in Port Harcourt.
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by Lexusgs430: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2015
Payment sent and Amazingdude already confirmed receipt.
Re: Anyone Willing To Lend Me 20k And Get Paid N30k? by AmazingDude(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lexusgs430:
Payment sent and Amazingdude already confirmed receipt.
Yeah, thanks bro. I'll keep in touch.

You Can Unlock Any Phone Here Including Icloud / Apple Leak Reveals 'edgeless Display' New Iphone / Pls Recommend A Good Phone