Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu (2549 Views)

Fulani Cows Disrupt Students Writing Mid-Term Test In Anambra (Video, Photos) / Post-utme: Bayero University Kano Disregards Fg’s Order, Conducted Test / Caption This Exam Sitting Arrangement In Eksu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2015
You would also be surprised just like me if you
witness what I witnessed this morning in Ekiti
State University in the Faculty of Science.

A lecturer named Mr Adebayo went into the
class and lectured ghosts (empty class) and also
conducted a test at the end of his lecture.

I wonder if the students have turned to spirits.

At first, I thought it was because of the
students' lateness but I later gathered that it
was because of their school fees and for those
that paid school fees, because of their faculty
dues.

I also gathered that #5000 has been added to
the school fees for late payment.

What is EKSU turnng to?
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by kestolove95(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
See what longer throat for rice has course u people...shebi na una go vote fayose

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lol
But if Fayemi was there, it would have been worst.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by tzoracle: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
CLOUDGOSSIPS:
Lol
But if Fayemi was there, it would have been worst.

'Worst' I tell u,'worst'

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by hahn(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
tzoracle:

'Worst' I tell u,'worst'

grin grin

He's one of the "spirit" students. Hahaha

I'm sure he supports GEJ. Cluelessness seems to run through their veins
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 4:24am On Feb 04, 2015
What brought about GEJ now?
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 04, 2015
Story teller, dis ain't a history class...pictures or i dont belive it!!
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by midolian(m): 6:28am On Feb 04, 2015
Mehhn!

Ekiti get weird pple o
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 7:13am On Feb 04, 2015
@Vinohh Picture or no picture, I can as well just snap an empty class with a lecturer and post.

Since you have the name of the lecturer and other details, you can come to EKSU and confirm.

In case you need the picture, you can check www.cloudgosip..com
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 04, 2015
Lol, i saw that coming
CLOUDGOSSIPS:
@Vinohh Picture or no picture, I can as well just snap an empty class with a lecturer and post.

Since you have the name of the lecturer and other details, you can come to EKSU and confirm.

In case you need the picture, you can check www.cloudgosip..com
grin
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by jsunex(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2015
I don't get u oo, Ghost or just an empty class...
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by Zikdik(m): 11:30am On Feb 04, 2015
I know Mr Adebayo (Mathematics) and I won't put such past him.
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by hayoakins(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
Na today? grin
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by suzelle: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
Need a good paying part time job, register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle its easy, free and fun
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by chival(f): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
CLOUDGOSSIPS:
You would also be surprised just like me if you
witness what I witnessed this morning in Ekiti
State University in the Faculty of Science.

A lecturer named Mr Adebayo went into the
class and lectured ghosts (empty class) and also
conducted a test at the end of his lecture.

I wonder if the students have turned to spirits.

At first, I thought it was because of the
students' lateness but I later gathered that it
was because of their school fees and for those
that paid school fees, because of their faculty
dues.

I also gathered that #5000 has been added to
the school fees for late payment.

What is EKSU turnng to?

Nothing strange there. One of my lecturers did this when I was in 400level. She was kind of eccentric though.
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by liveyourlife: 2:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
My Advise to all Those in School ------

1: Use http://
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by Zaikon(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
O.p u still get the ghost pics or u c them.
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by CLOUDGOSSIPS(m): 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Lol...

Ghosts in that context means Empty Class though.
Re: Unbelievable: Lecturer Lectured Ghosts; Conducted Test In Eksu by bewla(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tell me pls is my dead dad ghost there to joke of the year ;DTell me pls is my dead dad ghost there to joke of the year

(1) (Reply)

FG Appoints New Chancellors For All 38 Federal Universities / He Died After A Brief Illness: How True? / See The State Of Emeka Ike's School St. Nicholas College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.