Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe (3523 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex / Buhari Sold His Personal Property To Send His Chilren To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by dat9jaguy(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
That is not the issue here DR.
The issue is that he has been declaring his asset since as having one house in Kaduna and another in Daura.

Now we know he had a house in Ikoyi. Now we know the truth. He may have other houses we do not know about.

Another lying under oath?

All this twisting of what people say will only make you more confused than you are now.
Take chill pill,relax and enjoy your loot.(your pay per post wages). tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by doctokwus: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
agabaI23:
That is not the issue here DR.
The issue is that he has been declaring his asset since as having one house in Kaduna and another in Daura.

Now we know he had a house in Ikoyi. Now we know the truth. He may have other houses we do not know about.

Another lying under oath?
With all due respect to you.Though the period wen this sale occurred was not given,it likely occurred with children from his first marriage. At present GMB doesn't have any house in abuja or Lagos which no other high placed public official can say for his/herself.
U pple were insinuating he cudnt have been able to fund the kids education abroad without embezzling public funds.Here is d proof he didn't!Why can't u admit that for once,it wudnt take anything away from u!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by major466(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
This thread is another perfect example to show that Buhari is a Liar.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by agabaI23(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
doctokwus:

With all due respect to you.Though the period wen this sale occurred was not given,it likely occurred with children from his first marriage. At present GMB doesn't have any house in abuja or Lagos which no other high placed public official can say for his/herself.
U pple were insinuating he cudnt have been able to fund the kids education abroad without embezzling public funds.Here is d proof he didn't!Why can't u admit that for once,it wudnt take anything away from u!!
I am not admitting this. Dr Noble came out to talk because of the outcry following his children who are training the UK. We know of the one that has been pasting her pic online. Not the children of his first children it is obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
theV0ice:

You need to get some things clear first before jumping around in excitement at the 'scoop'

1.when did the purported sale of the house take place? Last year? 2 years ago? 4 years ago??

2. Did Buhari confirm this gist? Or is it the work of an overzealous supporter? Or even a PDP sponsored story to get agabal23 and co excited?

3.if its true that he actually sold a house to sponsor a child abroad, I think you should commend him because its further proof that the man didn't enrich himself in govt.

4.before you start screaming, it will be nice you know that owning a house in ikoyi in 1984 wasn't a big deal for a senior civil servant. Its now that inflation has made it an unattainable dream for a honest career civil servant

5. If you didn't mention my moniker, I wouldn't have commented here because I don't need stories like this to know that buhari knows that stealing is also a form of corruption
He can own many houses he can afford but why the lie that he owns only two houses by his supporters

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by rozayx5(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Collynzo9:

Several years ago and those daughters are still in school?
Abegi tell us another story.

dont mind them am just reading their poor defense and laughing so hard over here, if this thread hits frontpage dem go run grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by theV0ice: 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
He can own many houses he can afford but why the lie that he owns only two houses by his supporters

His supporters are free to claim anything. Even okupe claimed gej was like jesus. I can claim today that GMB has never peed before. Its immaterial until he Affirms it.

What matters is what GMB affirms. The man says he has (present tense) no house in lagos. Show us the house he has in Lagos and prove he told a lie
Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nigeria's educational system is a hoax...imagine,u couldn't express yourself in simple english hence u spoke pidgin!! TIT,TIT,TIT! I told u earlier don't dabble into politics...u r a pretty girl,though its a free country and everyone is entitled to his or her opinions!! But limit it so people won't soil ur personality
tit:

haaa!
see me see trouble!
you too get phd?
or you go war college?

you been know before say buhari get houses for ikoyi?
how many houses him get for there?
how you take know say him sell one or all his houses in ikoyi?

i surprise to hear say him sell house for ikoyi.
if him get one house there, nothing stop am from getting 20 houses in Ikoyi.
You never hear how atiku take get 1000 houses in Nigeria?
From rent!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by Collynzo9: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
doctokwus:

Chris, look for another lie to tell us.
So his daughters from his first marriage also schooled abroad? Which house did he sell to train the ones presently in the UK?
We know the daughters that have been in the news recently so there is no twisting this one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
tit:
So buhari has houses in Ikoyi.
But you guys have been telling us he only has house in Daura!

who knows where else he has houses and foreign bank accounts?

When fresh air blow, fowl yansh go open.
Yes,only one house in daura,He sold d house in ikoyi and only one remaining is in daura,
Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by agabaI23(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
I have read the full gist in osundefender.

He sold the house when he the PTF Chairman. That was before 1999.

He said, as PTF chairman, which was the richest public institution in the country as at the time, Buhari had to sell his personal property located in Victoria Island, Lagos, in order to send his kids to school and caution Nigerians on playing politics with sensitive issues especially the murdering of peoples’ character.

This means that it has nothing to do with the children that are studying in the UK now. That means that he has been sending his children to the UK to study.
When did he send the children? There was no strike in Nigerian Universities between 1996 to 1998 because Abacha proscribed ASUU in 1996 after a strike action.
Where did he get the money to send them to school now?

He borrowed to build houses in Kaduna, kano and Daura, how did he acquire the of Ikoyi?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by bishopjoe02(m): 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
your dad can not sell his house to send u to school and you will be shopping here. .
That mall is for the high class. . even some UK citizens have not step foot on that mall., because of the price. .

And here is the so called poor General daughter shopping and snapping with an iphone..

Mr Integrity indeed. .. Buhari should be tag Mr Lie.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by Ikengawo: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
A man that can't handle his own finances will handle that of a nation? Serial loser

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by hmuhammad(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
You think like FFK
tit:
So buhari has houses in Ikoyi.
But you guys have been telling us he only has house in Daura!

who knows where else he has houses and foreign bank accounts?

When fresh air blow, fowl yansh go open.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by hmuhammad(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2015
No mind some of them, most of them find it difficult to comprehend
SomebodyLovesMe:

Education in this country is a shambles. See an example above.

If Buhari had a house in Ikoyi (past tense), and the house was sold (past tense), how could you say that he 'has' houses in Ikoyi (present tense)?
Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by poiZon: 9:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
doctokwus:

One by one all lies wud be blown away.PDP are just grabbing at straws and GEJ is showing us his true sinister color as he stares embarassing defeat in the face.

Funny but true

When gmb is sworn in by God's grace and GEJ leaves power the revelations of the horror of his regime would make even the devil weep.Why do u think he wud rather scuttle the elections and see d nation burn,if not resisted?He knows d horror he is leaving behind!
I needed to check well whether na another doctokwus....
Men wey dem use propaganda deceive...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by doctokwus: 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
poiZon:

I needed to check well whether na another doctokwus....
Men wey dem use propaganda deceive...
To be honest with you,I am more embarrassed than even you reading my own comments then.
To be so deceived by the propaganda and the blatant lies and made-up tales of integrity of Buhari,hits me like a bad tommy bug in the stomach.
I even believe Buhari himself would have been embrassed about the lies on his integrity by the APC itself.
In his mind then and using the local Nigerian parlance,he would have been going "una sofry,sofry,the lies are getting ridiculous".Thinking Nigerians would code.Some of us actually did,but the disappointment of GEJ was so much,I for one wanted him gone from that office, believing if one non performing incumbent could be removed from office,Nigeria would have reached that zenith of democracy where performance was the only factor and no other Nigerian president could be as bad as Jonathan.I never,even in my wildest dreams believed as bad as I felt GEJ performed,the difference between him and Buhari would be like light and utter PITCH DARKNESS!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sold Ikoyi Property To Fund Children's Education-dr Noble Abe by Arda1000(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
doctokwus:

To be honest with you,I am more embarrassed than even you reading my own comments then.
To be so deceived by the propaganda and the blatant lies and made-up tales of integrity of Buhari,hits me like a bad tommy bug in the stomach.
I even believe Buhari himself would have been embrassed about the lies on his integrity by the APC itself.
In his mind then and using the local Nigerian parlance,he would have been going "una sofry,sofry,the lies are getting ridiculous".Thinking Nigerians would code.Some of us actually did,but the disappointment of GEJ was so much,I for one wanted him gone from that office, believing if one non performing incumbent could be removed from office,Nigeria would have reached that zenith of democracy where performance was the only factor and no other Nigerian president could be as bad as Jonathan.I never,even in my wildest dreams believed as bad as I felt GEJ performed,the difference between him and Buhari would be like light and utter PITCH DARKNESS!
thank God u have received ur healing
Sin no more grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Coordinator Passes Away / See The Bad State Of Accommodation Given To NYSC Member In Kaduna State(pics / A Thought-provoking Statement From An Igbo Guy . Who Agrees With Him ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.