Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB (2507 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Buhari Was Frustrating Nigeria - IBB / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by ketekete: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
Few days ago, IBB said Asari should declare war on Boko-Haram instead not Nigerians

(See Post Here: http://ketekete.com/asari-declare-war-boko-haram-not-nigeria-b-babangida/)

and now.. I have a good news for all APC supporters... Ibrahim B. Babangida has just confirmed who the next President will be.

"Buhari will be the next president of Nigeria. PDP knows that, GEJ knows that, an average Nigerian on street knows that." - IBB

GBAMmmm

SOURCE: http://ketekete.com/buhari-will-next-president-nigeria-ibb/
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by kestolove95(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
We all knw that since 1st jan 2012m
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by kestolove95(m): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
We all knw that since 1st jan 2012
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by THUNDER4real(m): 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
story 4 d gods...
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by jars9: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Jail awaigs him
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by baybeeboi: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2015
Which kind source be dat again?
This OP must be high on petrol.
Anyways.
GEJ till.......................................
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by bokohalal(m): 9:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
Truth be told, Goodluck Jonathan has not proven to be a good leader. He has added to the already heated Nigerian polity by his divisive tactics. No patriotic Nigerian would like to be on the side of Jonathan.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by SOUNDKING: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2015
Born 2 rule mentality is so dangerous.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by Joel3(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
politics
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by bewla(m): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
had jiga resign as he apply
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
bokohalal:
Truth be told, Goodluck Jonathan has not proven to be a good leader. He has added to the already heated Nigerian polity by his divisive tactics. No patriotic Nigerian would like to be on the side of Jonathan.

the most respectable Nigerians like Ayo Adebanjo of Afenifere who truly love Nigeria are on Jonathan's side.
in any case I hope jonathan implements the recommendations of the national conference so that if Buhari gets there by any means he will find that he has only power to control his cows in Katsina state.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by crownprince102: 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
I don't just see why the dude should be there for another 4 years
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by bokohalal(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
relchange:

the most respectable Nigerians like Ayo Adebanjo of Afenifere who truly love Nigeria are on Jonathan's side.
in any case I hope jonathan implements the recommendations of the national conference so that if Buhari gets there by any means he will find that he has only power to control his cows in Katsina state.

The leader of any ethnic or regional group, is NOT a patriotic Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by wisov(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abuja declaration people!!! As if dont already knw
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2015
Gej can never rule Nigeria for 10 years. It is Impossible with this kind of leadership.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by focus7: 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Which one is ketekete.com? Anyway SAI BUHARI!
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by bizlifelines(m): 11:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
apostle of"a little to the left and a little to the right" politics.I don't understand Oga again oooo!
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
bokohalal:

The leader of any ethnic or regional group, is NOT a patriotic Nigerian.

kids like you will learn after Nigeria disintegrates.
Nigeria is made up of ethnic groups, some of which are larger than many nations.
without those ethnic groups, there is no Nigeria.
thousands have died in the past because of your type of ignorance.
Ayo adebanjo is a patriotic Nigerian.
you and your illiterate candidate need to go back to school.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by Ikengawo: 11:55pm On Feb 03, 2015
thank you for interviewing Babangida Ketekete.com!
here's a fresh bag of wet supporter of APC
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 04, 2015
I feel that IBB may have already done a hatchet job on Buhari and this uncharacteristic public show of support by IBB may just be diversionary
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by ketekete: 6:57am On Feb 04, 2015
focus7:
Which one is ketekete.com? Anyway SAI BUHARI!

Media website. Ketekete (Yoruba Word) = Donkey (in English.)
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by uchemelvin(m): 7:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Surely

Sai Buhari!!!
Re: Buhari Will Be The Next President Of Nigeria - IBB by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 04, 2015
This what scares me. If both Thief Obasanjo & IBB (biggest looters) as well as the USA (biggest exploiter of Nigeria) are implying support for Buhari it suggest to me that they are secretly confident of a plan to stop Buhari. I believe their insincere implied support for Buhari is a ruse to deflect suspicion before they go ahead to stop Buhari by whatever means.
ketekete:
Few days ago, IBB said Asari should declare war on Boko-Haram instead not Nigerians

(See Post Here: http://ketekete.com/asari-declare-war-boko-haram-not-nigeria-b-babangida/)

and now.. I have a good news for all APC supporters... Ibrahim B. Babangida has just confirmed who the next President will be.

"Buhari will be the next president of Nigeria. PDP knows that, GEJ knows that, an average Nigerian on street knows that." - IBB

GBAMmmm

SOURCE: http://ketekete.com/buhari-will-next-president-nigeria-ibb/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Jets Out To UK, To Address CHATAM House / Couple Discover That The Maid They Hired 8 Months Ago Was A MAN (shock Photo) / Shut Up On National Assembly Budget : David Mark Tells Ben Bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.