Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Live On CCTV Now!! Kidnapped Pilot Burnt By ISIL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live On CCTV Now!! Kidnapped Pilot Burnt By ISIL (485 Views)

RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) / SA Pastor Who Makes His Congregation Eat Snakes, Beaten, His Church Burnt Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live On CCTV Now!! Kidnapped Pilot Burnt By ISIL by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
Guys tune to CCTV now...
After the killing of the 2 Japanese journalist kidnapped by ISIL..
Just today a tape was released.. The kidnapped pilot that was shot down by ISIL has been burnt alive.!!

May there souls rest in peace..!!!

Americans, Japan, china and a lot of countries are currently having a serious press briefing on the issue..

May God Wipe out these bad killers from the face of the earth..
Re: Live On CCTV Now!! Kidnapped Pilot Burnt By ISIL by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2015
Transgressing all boundaries of Islam. The prophet (saw) forbade killing even animals with fire.

Forbidden is killing with fire, because of the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), according to which the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said:

“No one should punish with fire except Allaah.”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (3016).

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) saw an anthill that one of the Companions had burned with fire and he said:

“No one should punish with fire except the Lord of fire.”
Narrated by Abu Dawood (2675), classed as saheeh by al-Nawawi in Riyadh al-Saaliheen (519) and by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah (487).

Extract from Shaykh al Munnajid

2 Likes

Re: Live On CCTV Now!! Kidnapped Pilot Burnt By ISIL by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Na wa o. Just imagine. I soak myself with the blood of JESUS CHRIST O. MMMM all for 72virgins with tight vayjays and big boobs and an ever erect Dick?
Why is it that on nairaland christians cannot comment on their own section but they would come here and spew trash (even though they have their own section)? Enough of all these rubbish o. Since they hacked nairaland, nairaland just changed abi? I dey pity Seun sef. I know he would be under serious pressure(from religious extremists, government etc.). It is not easy to own this type of a website o. Only fools would want to rush to a business like this. GOD bless your hustle jare (Mr Seun) I no blame you.
Re: Live On CCTV Now!! Kidnapped Pilot Burnt By ISIL by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
Datz how dey re, so dull and daft dey can't event anytin. Buh dey go around threatening people dey call "ifidels" dat invent tinz. Look wad dat abuamam posted, instead for dem to condemn it, dey re saying d prophet forbids killing by fire. Seun pls talk to d mods cos if dey ban me I won't take it cool. I shld ve ma own freedom of speech here. Not dat dey come here and starts crying fowl play. Dose pigs, nufin dem know. Only to rape children and maids.

(1) (Reply)

Residential Special Cleaning Services By Chogon / The Three Blessings / Floor Scrubbing And Finishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.