Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,378 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Police Is Threathening My Life !!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Is Threathening My Life !!! (771 Views)

Why The Nigerian Police Is So Ineffective: A Policeman Narrates / IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions / Posing Like This, What Do You Think This Nigeria Police Is Thinking Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Is Threathening My Life !!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
I was riding my Keke Marwa Along Sabo Yaba Yesteray when one of Executive at another garage at sabo came to meet me telling me not to pick yaba passenger at sabo again.. i told him that he can never do anything about it i told him that i have not go against any law of our union.. he has been doing this times without number. I rode my Keke to yaba to drop my passengers then came back to meet him at his park, on getting to his park i warned him not to threaten me again.. while i was saying this.. the guy came down from the keke he was sitting, He Held my cloth at the neck to the extend that i almost lost my breath.. then i held his cloth back so he called a police officer who took both of us to the sabo police station.. On getting there we both wrote our statement after the statement, the I P O said the DCO would like to see both of us in his office.. On getting to the DCO Office... The DCO interrogated both of us ... The moment the DCO heard that the guy i am having issue with is a vice chairman of a park .. He automatically said i am the one that went to look for trouble by going back to warn him and he ordered the IPO to detained me and they should let the other guy go and they said the case is (affray) Both of us should be in detention ... i was there from 2:35 PM , i beg the police after some minutes to come and meet my people who came so that we can settle and leave. My friend went to meet the man who collected our statement , The police said he should go and get 25k ready... (I laugh out Loud) then told my friend to leave them for me.. after some hour.. i called another chairman from another garage who came to meet me at the police station.. i gave that guy 2k to give the police but he said he wont collect it sei... all of them left remaining my brother with me around 11 pm ... Then the I P O came in and said the DCO said he should collect 5k from me... Could you believe that this police told me that God Will punish my parent because i told him that the DCO is looking for him... i have only work for 4k since morning and that was all i have with me i begged this police to collect 2k but he insisted that i must pay the 5k ... i smiled and nod my head. My brother told him that i only have 4k with me that he should please collect it.. he collect all the 4k i worked for since morning and even swear for me.. Immediately they released me.. i called the former DPO of that SABO Yaba Police Station to inform him about what happened, The Man CSP Haruna is a very Disciplined Police officer.. He told me to go back there the next day, he said i should call him when i get there that they will refund my money back to me.. I didnt call him the next day.. the next thing i did was to go straight down to the Office Of the Provost Admin to report the issue to him at Obalende.. Before i went there.. I called a friend of mine who work in that police station to let him know that i am going to do... On getting to the Force Headquarter ... I meet with one of the Provost Admin there who advised me to let the DPO know what happen first before i write a petition to the AIG... So my friend who work in the station called and told me not to report to anyone that they will refund my 4k back to me... i listened to him. So on getting back to the police station he called one of the men in charge of the case then the police asked me that what did i want.. i said i want to see the DPO.. He said did i mean DCO.. I said DPO.. then i went straight up to her office.. on getting to her office ... i explained everything to her then she said i should go and call my brother who gave them the money to come over.. then i said me and my brother will be here in 2 hours.. before i left.. she called the police who collected the money from me ... He confirmed that he collected the money from me.. then the DPO said i should call my brother ... we went there after 2 hours ... The DPO invited the DCO and the man who collected the 4k from and .. Could you believe that the DCO denied that he didnt know anything about the 4k... The DPO wasnt happy with me according to the way she spoke.. then they said should excuse them .. after some minute.. the police came to meet me, Called my name 3 times and said SEYI SEYI SEYI what do you want.. i boldly told him that i want my money back and nothing more... Then he said i should follow him.. when we get down stair .. he gave me my 4K and said SEYI.. i hope you know me very well.. he said the twice and i left... What i want to know is that .. if i have any case with the police and they charge me to court.. is it automatic imprisonment ?
Please enlighten me on how i can be safe from this people..
Re: Police Is Threathening My Life !!! by Ilekeh(f): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Mary Jane and Coke
Re: Police Is Threathening My Life !!! by teemanbastos(m): 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
is dis a nollywood movie script? undecided
Re: Police Is Threathening My Life !!! by mkoabiola: 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hmmmm
Ds story na tragic comedy.
Re: Police Is Threathening My Life !!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2015
Oluface , u again

1 Like

Re: Police Is Threathening My Life !!! by Scatterboss(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Lolzzzzzxxzx
Re: Police Is Threathening My Life !!! by idu1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
U r taking issue far. Just chill and forget d money.
Re: Police Is Threathening My Life !!! by Monimatic(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
U sef threaten Police life
Fire 4 Fire
grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Is Threathening My Life !!! by falconey(m): 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
He no good make person no get money for this country.....see wahala wey man do because of 4k
Re: Police Is Threathening My Life !!! by Joel3(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2015
the poor suffered from police.

police in nigeria is a mess.

(1) (Reply)

Beneficiaries Of Feb 14 Postphonment! / Nigerian Govt, Military Meeting To Plot Rigging Of Rescheduled Polls — APC / Everyone Must Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.