Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) (38065 Views)

Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos / Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos / Aliyu Giwa, Nigerian Policeman Dapper Than Some Musicians (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by iyatrustee(f): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
Eyah! Not only does he have shoes now, he's got himself some nice suits cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love happy endings! grin

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Juliaann(f): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2015
He looks cute unlike the cattle rearer; D

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Juliaann(f): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
He looks cute unlike the cattle rearergrin

9 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Juliaann(f): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
ClerverIy:

I love you
#in Julius agwu voice# I love you backsmiley

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2015
ClerverIy:

Just like I look clueless when am bangingg my mother
now I know why you have been cursed.

grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
ClerverIy:

Yes am cursed to fork the living hell out of your anuss forever grin

Oya back to the mat and spread your legs

Bangging continua grin
On the mat? Is that where you do your own? Your legs don't hurt? You must be a wretched man. grin grin

*spits on his bald head*

grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by lyntiffany(f): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
ohhhh! damn it JOE BABY you look so take away.All you need to do is knock out that cowdung master and be my VAL come Failbuhari 14 2015.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by bokohalal(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
ohhhh! damn it JOE BABY you look so take away.All you need to do is knock out that cowdung master and be my VAL come Failbuhari 14 2015.

Yeah, you will get to see him soon in an orange jumpsuit and he will be your val on visiting day only
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by lyntiffany(f): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2015
bokohalal:

Yeah, you will get to see him soon in an orange jumpsuit and he will be your val on visiting day only
are you talking about the Fulani cattle rearer who will herd his cows in Daura ?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by bokohalal(m): 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2015
lyntiffany:
are you talking about the Fulani cattle rearer who will herd his cows in Daura ?
If he will herd cattle in Daura how can he be in jail?
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by lyntiffany(f): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
bokohalal:

If he will herd cattle in Daura how can he be in jail?
That is more than a jail to him cause what he came looking for would crash before his own very eyes therefore leaving him with no other option than being a cattle prisoner rearer.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Sanchez01: 12:39am On Feb 04, 2015
Honestly he looks smart in the suit. I'm sure he wouldn't be referred to as the 'Clueless one' if he had been donning the suit long before now.

Anyways, suit or no suit, Otuoke is 40% loading

#GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by blackpanda: 5:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Pure packaging
He wants to ride on the "young" card.
Buts its all fake. Cos in six years he didnt look like that rubbing pancake etc

incompetence and cluelessness rebranding. lol
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by DjHypno(m): 5:09am On Feb 04, 2015
Animal dey wear suit ooo, Animal dey wear agbada.... Baba Fela said so, no be me. grin
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 04, 2015
I want him to wear suit most of the time. It looks good him that the traditional costume and black the hat!
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by orli: 5:13am On Feb 04, 2015
Nice one my presdo. He looks so corperate. Ride on
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by anonimi: 5:23am On Feb 04, 2015
adconline:
Killing English since 1800.. Lol

Abi oh. Na so person dey sabi dem APCheat people who are relentlessly packaging their perpetually unelectable presidential CANDIDATE.

The daft & dumb old pensioner who ABANDONED secondary school to rush and join the army.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2091148_stableoil_jpeg7eea7ff1a9286cd77f5a21358e31d162

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by DaGC(m): 5:26am On Feb 04, 2015
Now because of this outfit, some are removing the word 'clueless' from being associated with him saying he should have donned this more often. So its now about looks?? SMH.

Obj spent most of his tenure donning the yoruba attire, no 1 called him clueless despite his looks. Yar'adua did same with the kaftan and all, no one called his looks clueless. Jona did same and rocked his ethnic regalia, and some Nigerians took offence.

Truly, some Nigerians dont see any good in other Nigerians not from the 3 major ethnic groups.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by dokyOloye: 5:31am On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
he is look good inside the suit..... the same way he will look gooder inside kirikiri when GMB and his 150 cows ARE TAKE OVER Aso Rock cum May 29 2015

embarassed
Chaiii,this Ur English na die.Don't be offended, but please,can U show us Ur WASC certificate? No offense meant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by dokyOloye: 5:33am On Feb 04, 2015
buygala:
HE IS LOOK GOOD inside the suit..... the same way he will look GOODER inside kirikiri when GMB and his 150 cows ARE TAKE OVER Aso Rock cum May 29 2015

embarassed
Chaiii,this Ur English na die.Don't be offended, but please,can U show us Ur WASC certificate? No offense meant.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by uyplus(m): 5:33am On Feb 04, 2015
$49 billion, $20 billion, $10.8 billon (from NNPC), N1.7 trillion (Illegal Subsidy payments), N21 billion (illegal donation), N10 billion (Allison's illegal flights), $49 billion per yr, N4bn presidential feeding, N10bn presidential air fleet maintanance,South Africa arm procurement scam deal, where the Nigerian's involved where not mentioned but the Israeli's name was mentioned, $13m patience jonathan money laundering case, overbudgeted N119bn for 2nd Niger bridge as against a replica constructed for N29bn by the Lagos state government, N968bn security budget, yet Boko haram has been maiming people, ransacking communities and having the numbers of IDPs rise geometrically, N35.4m to feed Aso rock lion's, N20bn pension scam, Immigration job scam, yet the culprit minister involved is still serving and enjoying his loot from the scam recruitment exercise, pardoning of convicted criminals like Bode george and Alameyhsia, Tompolo buying warships in an insane clime like Nigeria, asides the billions of Naira lost to oil bunkering. Just name all the scams and misappropriation of funds under this government, you will weep for Nigeria. They steal in billions of Naira. I wonder how a youth like me, who has an unborn gneration, will comfortably thumbprint for the PDP and jeopardize the future of the unborn all because of bias and false PDP propaganda. Vote for change. After 6years with high revenue, nothing was achieved. How will something be achieved in 4years with less cash inflow?

GEJ should declare his assets to Nigerians and the world at large, so we can all see how lucrative politics in Nigeria has been. GEJ is a scam, and I dare anybody with superior logic to enlighten my ignorance that this present administration isn't a hoax.

The earlier we drop the bias about ethnicity, religion, age to focus on demand for quality leadership from a selfless leader, the better. If people don't see that this administration has failed woefully, and there's a need to tey some other leader, then we will continue to wallow in abject poverty in this country. Poverty level in Nigeria has risen from 54% to 71%, youth unemployment from 9% to 50%, recurrent expenditure from 62% to 86%, national debt from $26bn to $70bn, whilst GDP growth has dropped from 11% to 6%, and excess crude account has dropped from $20bn to $2bn.

Everything is wrong with Nigeria. Just everything is going wrong. Lets be wise and vote rightly without bias!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by bbulldog(m): 5:36am On Feb 04, 2015
GMB and osinbajo is setting the pace for Mr clueless. GMB looks fitter in suits
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 04, 2015
Missmossy:
So on point GEJ rocks, i must confess grin
u get eyes...u cute by d way.wink*
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by san316(m): 5:41am On Feb 04, 2015
Our people say: A monkey does not change its fine boy.

this pic reminds me of George of the jungle. you remembered that guy teaching George how to chyke Ursula? the drummer during their wedding?
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by kay1one(m): 5:42am On Feb 04, 2015
berem:
Dapper ko, Diapers ni!

Still looking clueless as ever. I hope his tailor has sown enough suits he will wear in Otuoke come May 2015.

Sai Buhari! cheesy cheesy

A.boki ress!
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by kay1one(m): 5:46am On Feb 04, 2015
ClerverIy:

Yes am cursed to fork the living hell out of your anuss forever grin

Oya back to the mat and spread your legs

Bangging continua grin

The kind of filth people exude these days is sickening! undecided
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by kazey123(m): 5:47am On Feb 04, 2015
It doesn't look good on him.
Re: President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo) by kay1one(m): 5:49am On Feb 04, 2015
A.boki should not smell aso rock again! Thats their only contribution to the federal income since 1960 and it has been a negative one!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Republic Celebrates Buhari’s 76th Birthday (Photos) / #EndSARS: Bullet Extracted From Head Of Police Victim – Pathologist / President Buhari Vs El-rufai: Caption This Photo After Their Meeting Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.