Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures (49033 Views)

Robbers Attack Diamond Bank Owerri, Policeman Shot Dead, 3 Others Injured (Pics) / Robbers Murder Driver, Passengers At Kateri On Abuja-Kaduna Expressway (Graphic / Robbers Attack Chisco Bus At Shagamu, Strip Passengers Of Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by Lagusta(m): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
HNosegbe:

I'm not sure what ethnic group you belong to, but I'm not sure you'd appreciate someone hating on all of you because of the m isdeeds of some.

Keep calm and direct your anger at the herdsmen themselves, not the Fulani as a whole.

Fulanis are always known to be aggressive, violent, they always carry dangerous weapons without permit, and won't hesitate to use it without thinking twice....

Their ladies too are very saucey, and if you make the mistake of even talking back to her, she would report you to their gang, which would finally track you down and kill/maim you....

Fulanis are the worst tribes to have ever migrated into Nigeria.....

PS: I am not talking about HAUSA ooo, they are totally different...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by megalife: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Inverter 00.8KVA - 20KVA
with 200 AH Deep Circle Battery
Installation
12 months warranty
Call 08061675803[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by galaxy23: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
My customa follower
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by tolexy007(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Odillz:
People were being robbed and someone was busy snaping the scene

How wise undecided
plpp like are d prob on dix country, if pic no dey, na u go dey type picture of d robbry or I dontbivit

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by deolu2000(m): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2015
Monimatic:
[size=20pt]Fulani Animals showing Nigerians what they will do to to infidels when Buhari (The Chief Janja-Weedian) takes over...[/size]
and u self they think so?what has buhari got to do with this now?better go and smoke another thing because the weed you took is bad on you.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by mytime24(f): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2015
No peace 4d wickd
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by Raiders: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2015
Monimatic:
[size=20pt]Fulani Animals showing Nigerians what to expect when Buhari takes over.. grin grin grin[/size]
you are a nasty bigot.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by justi4jesu(f): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2015
ify4king:
lwkmd

Abi Na smiley
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by askdek(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
wilsondave:
all this Fulani people sa. nawa o.......

all they know is to steal, kill and destroy.......

and one Fulani aboki is aiming to become the next president.

just joking o cause I know politicians on NL will attack me now especially aboki supporters lol.....

quote me and type rubbish and see how thunder will fire you.
idiots
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by kopeweri: 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2015
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by dokyOloye: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2015
HNosegbe:

Where does the beef you eat come from?
Do they give U the beef for free? Do they even pay tax on it?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by hardbody: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
I still thank God that no lives were lost. God guided me against them on sunday at benin bye pass. I was coming back to Lagos from villa where i went on friday to bring my car back. I had traveled by flight and came back by flight on 11th. Before tben i drove down to have a car for use and now went back to pick the car as tbe roads should be free. I left villa early and was making good time by my target and by 8.30 i was around mbano coming from Arochukwu i missed my way as i kept driving and missed my wày and did not turn off at tbe appropriate place. I only realized i had missed my tracks when i had passed okigwe and was now heading towards afikpo. Tbe terrain was strange. When i turned i realized i had done 45minutes off track. by the time i got to benin by pass at 11.15am, they had just finished robbing some people. Police and army where still shooting into the bush and i imagined what would have happened if i did not miss a road i have been driving through at least 4 times every year and also passed in December when i first traveled to drop the car. I give God the glory. I sympathize with victims too.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by wanakak: 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Odillz:

How wise undecided
thank God no one was killed
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by chiboy22(m): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2015
Chai let them take heart as far as There's lyf There's hope.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by phabulux: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2015
wilsondave:
(Education, we all understand, can be elusive; but, we forgive your ignorance)

(Forgive me if I don't agree with you. Stealing seems to be the calling card of Jonathan and his followers of thieves. Killing? Ask those whose lives have been sacrificed to senseless deaths in this Boko Haram insurgence. 'Destroy'? Don't make me laugh!

(As is applicable to a Gwang-tong which you are).

just joking o cause I know politicians on NL will attack me now especially aboki supporters lol.....

(The funniest thing is that we will still defend your right to air this momentous foolishnesss however nonsensical we consider it)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 04, 2015
herald9:
Nobody was killed... that's the most important thingsmiley

Sai Jonathan
Sai Buhari
This your double entendre lagbara o!
How will you be saiing two opponents at the same time? undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by aniagoluaustin(m): 12:20am On Feb 04, 2015
Odillz:

How wise undecided
hajahhahahh na nairalander..y him no snap d fulami herds men..lol..mk dem just give am short sleeve..lol
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by Sagamite(m): 1:24am On Feb 04, 2015
expert1000:
Y kill innocent pple

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

So what if a woman is sent to death by firing squad?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by hikmojj(m): 1:53am On Feb 04, 2015
wen there is life...,there is hope
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 04, 2015
Jeez! I don't like images coming from Nigeria. They are so ugly and always disturbing my eyes. Something needs to be done to fix the dirty and ugly-looking environment! angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by zheroes(m): 2:45am On Feb 04, 2015
emmalexabl:
Fulani herdsmen they are for sure..

I had my own experience late last year .,along Benin -Asaba expressway.
see your life. did you read where it happened? there is so much religious and regional hatred. fulani men possibly speaking yoruba language.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by 100Cents: 3:10am On Feb 04, 2015
emmalexabl:

Buhari 's brothers causing problems in Nigeria since 1914...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by 100Cents: 3:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Odillz:

How wise undecided

Stop asking silly questions.

Who snaps a robber ? Have you ever seen pictures of robbers during an operation ?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by 100Cents: 3:22am On Feb 04, 2015
gratiaeo:
This fulanis have contributed nothing meaningful to the growth of this country

Tell that to Buhari.

He contributed 150 cows to Nigeria, built no schools, rather sent her twitter ranting daughter to study in UK. That's the height of mental deficiency.

Thank God Jonathan built schools and his children study in Nigeria.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 04, 2015
Do not be ttribalitic . It's small minded and back wards.
Tribalism should have no place in new changed Nigeria that we yearn for. Remove it from your mind and heart.
wilsondave:

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by sorom4: 4:47am On Feb 04, 2015
danies1941:

Bros-thats a big lie. No woman was executed by firing squad under the Buhari/Regime.

A 19 year old was sentenced to death for drug trafficking. Her sentence was commuted to jail term.

Stop spreading lies and falsehood.

If a law says death is the penalty for a crime-then dont commit the crime.
YOU CAN LIE OH. I DUFF MY CAP FOR YOU!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by Etoshil18(m): 5:13am On Feb 04, 2015
emmalexabl:

i disagree with your profile quote.. Oduduwa meet an already established kingdom at ile ife; be$ide, some of igbo account said that they migrated from isreal..*check 'middle east history.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by san316(m): 5:37am On Feb 04, 2015
Nigerian police be like Indian film. Nä when the action do finish Nä im dem dey show. Nä wa oooo.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by fyneboi79(m): 6:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Odillz:

How wise undecided
Did you see any robber in the picture?This shows that the robbers had already gone before the pictures were taken undecided

How Dumb!!!!!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by Realist2: 6:38am On Feb 04, 2015
dmjinc:
Post No..... tongue
our problem in Nigeria is the North.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bus Passengers At Ore - Pictures by symbianDON(m): 6:54am On Feb 04, 2015
Monimatic:
[size=20pt]Fulani Animals showing Nigerians what they will do to to infidels when Buhari (The Chief Janja-Weedian) takes over...[/size]
why do some people love to politicize everything?? that is why Nigeria is where she is today. truth is tbat crime is everywhere and and carried out by every ethnic tribe in Nigeria so why single out fulanis? are you more Nigerian than a fulani man? stop being and agent of ethnic hatred!! it's unfair. I daresay, I have never heard of an incidence where armed robbers separated folks from their ethnic region out of a group and robbed the rest of the folks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Nearly Killed This Child In Portharcourt (Photos) / Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos / Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.