Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... (1371 Views)

The Olubadan Of Ibadan Reveals Who He Is Endorsing For The Presidential Election / Your Response To This "Everybody Is Endorsing Gej-we're Happy-muazua / Shagari Denies Endorsing Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by Nosa77(m): 12:33am On Feb 04, 2015
A video has surfaced of Prophet T.B. Joshua speaking briefly about the upcoming Nigerian elections, insisting that pastors should not take sides.

During Joshua’s ministration in his church last month, a lady, whom he had prophesied to regarding a marital challenge, stated that her husband was supposed to be a governorship flag bearer for Nigeria’s ruling party in the upcoming elections.

“Madam, you are bringing the issue of politics to the church,” Joshua immediately interjected. “There is nothing bad about politics but we should not allow it to infiltrate Christianity,” he continued.

The cleric then publicly addressed the current political imbroglio affecting many pastors. “My members – whatever political party you belong – let it from your heart,” he counselled. “I should not allow it to infiltrate the ministry. I pray for all of you. I love all of you. Are you PDP? Are you APC? Are you Labour? You are my people.”

He continued, “The nature of our job does not permit us to take sides; we should pray for everyone and let God be the final. After you have done the job, God will still mark it; you should allow God to mark it.”

Joshua’s statement stands in contrast to the position of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) as recent reports suggest they have chosen to endorse ruling President Goodluck Jonathan for a second term.

YOUTUBE VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hspf1A1aI7Y

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by sam4(m): 12:34am On Feb 04, 2015
kings maker
Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by cycline404(m): 12:35am On Feb 04, 2015
This man is just so better than all those pastors that has turn there pulpit to campaign place.
He said be it PDP, Labour,GCE,APC,NPC,CPS, DVD, CMD, CAD,CNC, UBU,LON,

all he love them all.

If na those paid pastors they will miss yan tell the woman to make big offering.

I really salute this man!
Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by teemanbastos(m): 12:39am On Feb 04, 2015
Oyedepo ,Oritsejafor ,CAN finishd.
Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by teemanbastos(m): 12:41am On Feb 04, 2015
Oyedepo ,Oritsejafor ,CAN are finishd.

No wonder dy covered up d $15M Arms money that was transported in Oritsejafor private jet.
Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by Nosa77(m): 8:26am On Feb 04, 2015
How many other pastors can genuinely say this... - because of what they have collected?
Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by Makweembo: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2015
“The nature of our job does not permit us to take sides" - TB Joshua

Tell that to Oyedepo, Father Mbaka, Bakare, Oritsejafor and Adeboye!!!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by Firmjudge(m): 9:14am On Feb 04, 2015
Outstanding
Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by Makweembo: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2015
TBJ continues to point the way for other pastors - I just read how he returned N500,000 to an elderly woman who wanted to pay tithe. Instead, he gave her N500,000 because he said pastors should not be collecting tithes from the aged or widows but rather be supporting them.
Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by fresh15: 9:41am On Feb 04, 2015
His statement has depicted that he is a true man of God.
Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by nzeobi(m): 9:53am On Feb 04, 2015
Senior prophet T.B joshua may God continue to strenghten you.
Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by quixotic: 10:01am On Feb 04, 2015
an example to CAN and PFN. A true religious leader. Sometimes i wonder if the Supreme Council For Islamic Studies openly adopt buhari. Christian leaders should not pit muslims against christians. If not God will hold them accountable for any crisis that may arise.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by Nosa77(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2015
quixotic:
an example to CAN and PFN. A true religious leader. Sometimes i wonder if the Supreme Council For Islamic Studies openly adopt buhari. Christian leaders should not pit muslims against christians. If not God will hold them accountable for any crisis that may arise.

CAN and PFN are the same people who have denounced TB Joshua as satanic - but today, he is showing them what true Christianity is all about. Time, they say, will tell...
Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by Achutebe(f): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2015
Adeboye said several years ago that he can never worship in TB Joshua's church - but today, TB Joshua is waving the flag of Christianity higher while Redeemed continues to be embroiled in political and material controversies.

It is good that TB Joshua is not part of PFN and CAN - they have soiled the name of Christianity in today's Nigeria.
Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by nellyjohn: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
TB Joshua is just saying this becos am sure God is no more revealing things to him as such like before. If not, he would have been revealed about his church that collapsed.

GEJ till 2019
Re: VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... by musiwa94: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
x

(1) (Reply)

OSINBAJO: Jonathan Is Islamising Nigeria / GOOD NEWS: Abuja Communities Celebrate 1 Year Of Steady Power Supply / 24hours After Voting, Why Are South East/ South South Not Releasing Results?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.