Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Thermodynamics Of Polictical Chemistry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thermodynamics Of Polictical Chemistry (598 Views)

Boko Haram Converts Chemistry Labs To IED Factory / 2015//2016 Chemistry Practical Answer / The Change Of Polictical Parties Gives 419 Guys A New Lease Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thermodynamics Of Polictical Chemistry by sleemoon(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2015
Chemistry Exam (CHEM 419)
(THERMODYNAMICS OF POLICTICAL CHEMISTRY)
TIME ALLOWED: 72 Hours.
QUESTION
1. In a reaction involving 72g of Buharium sulphate and 53g of Janatine carbonate, 2015g of
presidium electorate acid was produced.
i. Calculate the percentage purity of the product,and assuming the reaction took place under
Jega standard condition.
ii. Assuming that 3g of Ma'azuim Chloride was added using Goodluckium solution, calculate
the mass of Buharium sulphate that would have been needed for the reaction to be
WINothermic?
iii. What is the colour of Goodluckium Chloride before and after free and fair reaction?
iv. Calculate the molecular weight of the reactants and products with respect to their places
on the electrochemicalseries of quality leadership and state which is stronger and why.
v. Using their molecular numbers, prove that Jonatine Chloride is weak and would need more
INECium solution from JEGAnium nitrate to be able to precipitate Buharium from the reaction.
vi. Why is it that the solution of RIGium produced can't react with APCium Nitrate but would
react violently under PDPium Jonite acid?

NB : Use of Four Rigging Table is not allowed in the exam Hall

Your time starts now!
Re: Thermodynamics Of Polictical Chemistry by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 04, 2015
Op, you forgot to ask if the reaction is exothermic or endothermic; and the amount of heat absorbed or given during the reaction.
Coming back with my answer
Re: Thermodynamics Of Polictical Chemistry by sleemoon(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Qiewz11:
Op, you forgot to ask if the reaction is exothermic or endothermic; and the amount of heat absorbed or given during the reaction.
Coming back with my answer
Dats ll b a bonus point for you
Re: Thermodynamics Of Polictical Chemistry by Novaworld(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
I hope the admins will see this and move it to the front page for pple to learn.

Say no to exothermic elections,
reduce the activation energy,
Say no to increased political entropy.

Wish all Nigerians a peaceful elections.
Re: Thermodynamics Of Polictical Chemistry by sleemoon(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Novaworld:
I hope the admins will see this and move it to the front page for pple to learn.

Say no to exothermic elections,
reduce the activation energy,
Say no to increased political entropy.

Wish all Nigerians a peaceful elections.

Sure dey saw it, buh ll turn blind eye..... Na APCane nd PDPropane propaganda full ground

(1) (Reply)

Good News : Government Approves Fast Train Rail Lines From Abuja To Lokoja / Osun Holds Referendum On Proposed Councils On Monday / Letter From Shehu Shagari To Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.