Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

PDP More Muslim Than APC, Says VP Sambo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP More Muslim Than APC, Says VP Sambo (677 Views)

VP Sambo Held Hostage In Kano / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo / VP Sambo, Dancing To Duncan Mighty’s “port Harcourt Son” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP More Muslim Than APC, Says VP Sambo by argon500: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2015
Vice President Muhammed Namadi Sambo yesterday urged electorates not to be deceived by anyone in the name of religion to decide who to vote for in the upcoming general elections.
The vice President made the call in Minna during the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential campaign. He said his party has more Muslims in its leadership than the All Progressive Congress (APC).
He said “when people bring the issue of religion to deceive you, our party has more Muslims than APC. Therefore if this (is) the yardstick, we then have an edge.
"Our chairman is a Muslim; the Director General of our campaign is a Muslim likewise. I Namadina Namadina Sambo is a Muslim. It is only our presidential candidate that is a Christian.
"In APC, their chairman is a Christian, their Campaign Director General is a Christian and the Vice President is a Pastor. Now let me ask you, which between the parties has more Muslims?”
Sambo added that “Nigeria belongs to both Christians and Muslims. During Tafawa-Balewa, he worked with Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe a Christian, during Shagari he worked with Alex Ekweme, Obasanjo with Atiku, Late Umaru Yaradua with Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and now Goodluck with Namadi."

Source: http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/46121-pdp-more-muslim-than-apc-says-vp-sambo
Re: PDP More Muslim Than APC, Says VP Sambo by ionsman: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2015
Dumbo sambo,keep exposing them through your dumbnesss. ..
Re: PDP More Muslim Than APC, Says VP Sambo by Mubarack44(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2015
we say no to pdp you guys are deceivers before you said APC is a Muslims party and now your saying APC is a Christian party. do you think you can fool us?

your claiming that your Muslim but you don't know how to recite Fatiha what a shame?

sai Buhari/osibanjo we believe their integrity and transparency
Re: PDP More Muslim Than APC, Says VP Sambo by lawbabs: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2015
argon500:
Vice President Muhammed Namadi Sambo yesterday urged electorates not to be deceived by anyone in the name of religion to decide who to vote for in the upcoming general elections.
The vice President made the call in Minna during the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential campaign. He said his party has more Muslims in its leadership than the All Progressive Congress (APC).
He said “when people bring the issue of religion to deceive you, our party has more Muslims than APC. Therefore if this (is) the yardstick, we then have an edge.
"Our chairman is a Muslim; the Director General of our campaign is a Muslim likewise. I Namadina Namadina Sambo is a Muslim. It is only our presidential candidate that is a Christian.
"In APC, their chairman is a Christian, their Campaign Director General is a Christian and the Vice President is a Pastor. Now let me ask you, which between the parties has more Muslims?”
Sambo added that “Nigeria belongs to both Christians and Muslims. During Tafawa-Balewa, he worked with Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe a Christian, during Shagari he worked with Alex Ekweme, Obasanjo with Atiku, Late Umaru Yaradua with Dr. Goodluck Jonathan and now Goodluck with Namadi."

Source: http://dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/46121-pdp-more-muslim-than-apc-says-vp-sambo

I listened to it this morning and I was almost crying. PDP has resolved to destroy Nigeria and polarize the country along ethnic and religious lines. As GEJ is going about in the South, destroying the credibility of the Northerners and using pastors to circulate lies about APC, his vice president, Sambo is going about in the North, preaching HATE message against Christians.

They initially said APC is the funder of Boko Haram, it didn't sell. Now, Sambo is saying APC is a Christian party angry angry angry.

I am sad because of the hundreds of youth that may die as a result of the violence they are gradually steering. Deliver us oh Lord from this wicked PDP and Jonathan Govt.

Nigerians, please read in between the lines, be wise, don't be violent, just go out and vote and ensure that your vote count. God will not allow their counsel to stand. in Jesus name, I pray! Amen!
Re: PDP More Muslim Than APC, Says VP Sambo by lawbabs: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2015
There is a grand plan to hand over to Minimah. I heard from a very reliable source in govt in Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

The Game Is On: Plot To Postpone The Election Commences / . / Photo: Pastor Adeboye Also Prays For Osinbajo & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.