Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Jihadists Throw Man Off High Building For 'being Homosexual' [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jihadists Throw Man Off High Building For 'being Homosexual' [PHOTOS] (1750 Views)

Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals / Derenle Shares Some Suspicious Homosexual Photos On His Twitter / Photos : Yul Edochie Exposes Homosexual Chasing Him For S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jihadists Throw Man Off High Building For 'being Homosexual' [PHOTOS] by vicostyle200: 9:32am On Feb 04, 2015
The man, who was supposedly being punished for having a 'homosexual affair', apparently survived the fall, but was stoned to death by a waiting crowd at the foot of the tower block.

Islamic state militants have reportedly executed a man by blindfolding and throwing him off a tower block in Syria for 'being gay'.

The man was said to have been beaten to death with sticks and stones by people who were waiting on the ground floor after he survived the fall.
Daily Mail reports that new images have emerged appearing to show ISIS militants hurling the man off the seven-storey building in the town of Tal Abyad in Raqqa.
The man, who was supposedly being punished for having a 'homosexual affair', apparently survived the fall, but was stoned to death by a waiting crowd at the foot of the tower block.
According to London-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which relies on a network of activists on the ground, claims the man was thrown from the building before being beaten to death.
Photographs of the incident appear to show the man - who is thought to be in his 50s - sat on a white, plastic chair while blindfolded.
He is surrounded by at least two masked militants, who are dressed in black clothing and army fatigues.
The man is then thrown from the top of the tower block and one photograph shows him falling towards the ground, head first.
It is believed a 'judgement' was read aloud before he was thrown, which condemned his sexuality and claimed he should be thrown from the highest point of the city as punishment.
http://naijafussion..com/2015/02/jihadists-throw-man-off-high-building.html
Re: Jihadists Throw Man Off High Building For 'being Homosexual' [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2015
Ayaf ear, Next......
Re: Jihadists Throw Man Off High Building For 'being Homosexual' [PHOTOS] by Mariojane(f): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Jihadists Throw Man Off High Building For 'being Homosexual' [PHOTOS] by Mariojane(f): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
hmm
Re: Jihadists Throw Man Off High Building For 'being Homosexual' [PHOTOS] by pembisco(m): 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
sad
Re: Jihadists Throw Man Off High Building For 'being Homosexual' [PHOTOS] by macdelene(m): 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
na wa but who gave them right to take a life , they are worse than him
Re: Jihadists Throw Man Off High Building For 'being Homosexual' [PHOTOS] by Missmossy(f): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2015
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Jihadists Throw Man Off High Building For 'being Homosexual' [PHOTOS] by dechandel(f): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
The gay man's soul is actually much more cleansed than theirs
Re: Jihadists Throw Man Off High Building For 'being Homosexual' [PHOTOS] by sinaj(f): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Thank God for how I am, where I am nd what I am...Nigeria may not be the best but remain the best...

1 Like

Re: Jihadists Throw Man Off High Building For 'being Homosexual' [PHOTOS] by vicostyle200: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
sinaj:
Thank God for how I am, where I am nd what I am...Nigeria may not be the best but remain the best...
You can say that again!!!
Re: Jihadists Throw Man Off High Building For 'being Homosexual' [PHOTOS] by missvera(f): 6:13am On Feb 05, 2015
macdelene:
na wa but who gave them right to take a life , they are worse than him
like seriously, in as much as I'm against same sex whatever... I don't see any reason why he should be killed. who are they to judge him? Only God can judge us all.
Re: Jihadists Throw Man Off High Building For 'being Homosexual' [PHOTOS] by Syfy(f): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2015
Too bad...

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Husband Celebrates Daughter On Her Birthday / Photo Of The Day:- When You Have Jedi Jedi But Still Want To Turn Up / Amber Rose Mother Disses Kanye West At 'slutwalk' Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.