Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

JESUS CALLING OF WAKE UP GUYS...DON'T SLEEP - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JESUS CALLING OF WAKE UP GUYS...DON'T SLEEP (644 Views)

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / see what d bible says about Calling Of Pastors "Daddy" A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JESUS CALLING OF WAKE UP GUYS...DON'T SLEEP by ndesho: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2015
DON'T TURN BACK BEFORE THE RAPTURE
19/01/15
Zipporah Mushala
On Monday,in a supernatural dream,the Lord Jesus Christ showed me the danger of turning back.
I dreamt that my sister,Rachael told me that the Lord had told her that the tribulation would begin in a few days time.
Then I saw that the day was a monday.I saw a large number of christians talking about how Jesus' coming has taken long.
Many christians were giving up on serving the Lord and turning back to the things of the world.
A lady was saying she's tired of being a christian and that she thinks Jesus isn't coming back until 2017.
I saw that many gaveup on their walk with Christ and said Jesus won't be back until after many years.
I could literally see the years but as I looked, those years that people were approximating were suddenly shortened by the Lord to just days!
And on wednesday that very week,the Lord Jesus Christ suddenly came and a lot of people were left behind!
They turned back to the world on monday,thinking the Lord won't come for many years,but the Lord returned on wedsnesday that very week!
I saw the people in so much regret.
They were in deep regret.
A lady was saying,"if I had just held on for a few more days,I would have gone with the Lord."
And a certain brother was saying,"Less than a week,if I had just been faithful to the Lord for just less than a week,I could have gone with Him."
It was a very sorry sight but it was too late.
Then in the dream,the Lord said to me,"the great tribulation is just minutes away."
Don't turn back and be left behind,Jesus Christ is coming back for you.
He is coming back suddenly,like a thief in the night.Always be ready.
Please note that the timings(minutes before the tribulation) in this revelation are spiritual,not physical.
Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward,that I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh;and your sons and daughters shall prophesy,your old men shall dream dreams,your young men shall see visions.
Revelation 3:19 As many as I love,I rebuke and chasten:be zealous therefore and repent.
Revelation 16:15 Behold I come as a thief.Blessed is he that watcheth,and keepeth his garments,lest he walk naked,and they see his shame.
2Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means:for that day shall not come except there be a great falling away first,and that man of sin be revealed,the son of perdition.
Revelation 22:12 Behold I come quickly and My reward is with me,to give to every man according as his work shall be.
Luke 12:39 And this know,that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come,he would have watched,and not have suffered his house to be broken through.Amen
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Why Dose It Seem Like Each Time I Try To Get Close To God I Get Into Troubles. / How God Showed Me The Vision Of Rapture And Hell 2 / Do You Have What It Takes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.