Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,251 members, 7,853,275 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

The Doctrine Of Corruption Vs Stealing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Doctrine Of Corruption Vs Stealing (461 Views)

BBC Religion Chief States “uncomfortable Truth” ISIS Driven By'islamic Doctrine' / Bribery: Days Of Corruption Are Over, Says COL. Hamid Ali, Customs Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Doctrine Of Corruption Vs Stealing by TalkItAll: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2015
I have tried to present a truly balanced position on this election and often times met with strong resistance not based on objective analysis but rather based on primordial sentiments and clearly misplaced CHANGE MANTRA.

I will not dwell on those who based on religion, tribe and hopes of personal aggrandisement believe that a Change will personally benefit them. However, my focus is on those who genuinely believe that there is need for change without a proper analysis of the change initiative.
Sometimes the least mentality tasking and the best place to be in a political setting is with the opposition and in the same vein it is also the worst place to be if and when that opposition did waste their opportunities to develop a viable alternative and offering for the people. We all like the David and Goliath scenario, the good winning over evil heroic story and often feel drawn to an emotional connection with the

continue reading @ https://beaproduct./2015/02/04/the-doctrine-of-corruption-vs-stealing/
Re: The Doctrine Of Corruption Vs Stealing by ghost1718(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2015
let me comment before reading

(1) (Reply)

Former Nigerian Justice Muhammadu Uwais’s Son Joins ISIS / Common Mistakes Jobseekers Do When Writing A CV / Video Showing Multiple Thumb Printing In 2015 Elections Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.