Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nigeria's Laptop Prices And Specs Online - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nigeria's Laptop Prices And Specs Online (1124 Views)

Olx Laptop Prices / Laptop Prices In Nigeria / Laptop Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Laptop Prices And Specs Online by brianromel(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2008
I did a little research and found out that there was no site listing prices for laptops being sold in computer village or by persons willing to sell theirs.

So i came up with this.

Please post the laptops you have for sale and their price[/b]s and or you [b]shop location in the villa,or you email address and number.Finally the date of you post

Let me begin

Hp 550
Pentium M Centrino
120 GB harddrive
1.8 Ghzs processor
1.5 ram
17" screen
Wireless lan and bluetooth
3 usb hubs.

Price:N15,000 via a networking(procedure is to invite five people after your registration to pick up the laptop)
Name:Brian
Numer:07035803388
Address:24a gbemisola house,omole bus stop,omole layout,ojodu berger,lagos

Who's next.
Re: Nigeria's Laptop Prices And Specs Online by brianromel(m): 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2008
please note that this is also open to fairly used laptops,being sold by persons,organisations and groups.

(1) (Reply)

Browse Internet Free / Please Help: My Asus C90S No Longer Holds A Charge / EFCC To Arraign Malaysia-based Undergraduate Scammer Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.