Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Jumia Fast-track: Buy With Ease - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Jumia Fast-track: Buy With Ease (821 Views)

Which Of The Android Phones Can I Buy With 15k? / Advise Me... Which Is The Best Andriod Phone To Buy With A Budget Of 35-42k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Fast-track: Buy With Ease by JumiaPlus: 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
[b]Would you want to patronize us today, tomorrow, sooner, later?

what is holding you back?

are you scared your item may get mixed up? order complications? or even cash traps?

Now you have no reason to fear, JumiaPlus is here to help you through your order challenges,

how we operate:

visit our website on Jumia . com . ng

search for an item that you wish to buy,

send us an email on jumiaplus@gmail.com containing the link, alongside your full name, phone number, contact address, item quantity, and your email address.

an order number will be immediately sent to you once we have placed your order.

BENEFITS OF PLACING YOUR ORDER THROUGH US

1. You get a 500Naira discount for every order you place through us

2. You get a daily tracking notification directly on your phone with details on the location of your goods

3. We personally handle every delay, inconsistency, and also fast-track your complaints directly form our office

4. You have nothing to lose, as we render a pay on delivery service.

What are you waiting for? worry less today!! Get a discount for not even bothering yourself.[/b]
Re: Jumia Fast-track: Buy With Ease by lordZOUGA(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
Are you affiliated with jumia?
If you are, Why do you use gmail as your mail service provider and not something more official like Jumia's mail provider. Jumia has one.
Re: Jumia Fast-track: Buy With Ease by zainab007(f): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Jumia sales agents are really working hard to give customers the best of service. This is a very god development and i think other ecommerce firms can learn from this innovation.
Re: Jumia Fast-track: Buy With Ease by JumiaPlus: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2015
lordZOUGA:
Are you affiliated with jumia?
If you are, Why do you use gmail as your mail service provider and not something more official like Jumia's mail provider. Jumia has one.

Hello sir, sorry for the long break, i am actually new on nairaland and still trying to understand how this place works.

i use a gmail account because i chose to, but even as a jumia sales rep, i was recruited under the J-force platform, my clearance level isnt high enough to give me direct access to the company's domain, only my supervisor has one.

remember, we operate a cash on delivery policy, you have nothing to fear. smiley

Good morning.
Re: Jumia Fast-track: Buy With Ease by JumiaPlus: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2015
zainab007:
Jumia sales agents are really working hard to give customers the best of service. This is a very god development and i think other ecommerce firms can learn from this innovation.

THanks a bunch, Zainab BOND
Re: Jumia Fast-track: Buy With Ease by Kfed4ril(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
Pls who have blackberry z10 for sale. Call or whatsapp me on 07065981947. Am in Abuja
Re: Jumia Fast-track: Buy With Ease by JumiaPlus: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
bump!
Re: Jumia Fast-track: Buy With Ease by Prevailing: 2:59am On Mar 04, 2023
JumiaPlus:
bump!

Please drop a contact
Re: Jumia Fast-track: Buy With Ease by Akposkiz: 10:42pm On Mar 15, 2023
Ur location pls!

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy / MTN Sues NCC, Hires Seven Senior Advocates / Google Nexus 5 Screen LG D820) Needed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.