Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

APC Running Out Of Money? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Running Out Of Money? (1876 Views)

Buhari, APC Running Nigeria On Deceit, Country May Collapse Anytime — Fayose / Kogi State APC Running Mate Cannot Replace Him / APC Running A Better Presidential Campaign Than PDP Even With Money Gap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Running Out Of Money? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
Has APC run out of campaign money?
For some days now, I have not seen APC ads on Nairaland but lots of GEJ/PDP ads.
Also in Abuja, there are more and more Jonathan billboards springing up but no new Buhari ads.

4 Likes

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by vjsmiles: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
mind your business man..
aprokooo
good day smiley

5 Likes

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by Opiosko: 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
For some days now, I have not seen APC ads on Nairaland but lots of GEJ/PDP ads.
Also in Abuja, there are more and more Jonathan billboards springing up but no new Buhari ads.
They discovered they hv bn conned by a certain certificateless and fraudulent mr intergrity.

10 Likes

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by temitemi1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
There bank(tinubu n ameachi) don go bankrupcy ni grin grin grin... GEJ never go broke! GEJ till 2019!!!

10 Likes

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by suzelle: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2015
Need a very good paying part time job, register at http://www.cashripe.com/?id=Suzelle its easy, free and fun
Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
u mean pdp
Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by atlwireles: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2015
No new state allocations yet.
Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by Akpan107(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
No! They have only ran out of ideas, because they want to challenge the most popular President in Africa.

1 Like

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by adioolayi(m): 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2015
Either new campaign or not... My heart is made up already for #GMB.
NB: I have my PVC.. Go get yours grin

11 Likes

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by itetemi: 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
they don't do adverts in APC without having their targets. APC advertises a lot on Nairaland as well as on other medium.
am sure you will truthfully admit that in Abuja, the advert agency and minister of the FCT will scarcely give approval for them to place their boards.

but guess what, God pass them......................we maintain the lead and momentum.

3 Likes

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2015
itetemi:
they don't do adverts in APC without having their targets. APC advertises a lot on Nairaland as well as on other medium.
am sure you will truthfully admit that in Abuja, the advert agency and minister of the FCT will scarcely give approval for them to place their boards.

but guess what, God pass them......................we maintain the lead and momentum.

2 weeks ago, there were lots of APC ads here on NL, but it has dried up since.

Advert agencies don't decide who to advertise for, they advertise for whoever pays. Minister of FCT cannot stop an ad just because it's from opposition party. Stop spewing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by itetemi: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Advert agencies don't decide who to advertise for, they advertise for whoever pays. Minister of FCT cannot stop an ad just because it's from opposition party. Stop spewing nonsense.

from your response, I now understand your intention of starting this fake story...................

1 Like

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by itetemi: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

from your response, I now understand your intention of starting this fake story...................

1 Like

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by bright8(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
It all was initial gragra.APC na mirage.

3 Likes

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by jingh(f): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
temitemi1:
There bank(tinubu n ameachi) don go bankrupcy ni grin grin grin... GEJ never go broke! GEJ till 2019!!!
yeah he can't go broke especially when the loot he stole is still in his offshore account.
those money his wife stole too is enough to campaign for 5 years.

clueless defending stupidity
Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by jingh(f): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
even the Satan is making himself relevant in political section
Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by zimoni(f): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2015
Amaechi don broke nah

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by stebell(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
I pray GEJ doesn't share allocation until results are announced.

GEJ roars
GEJ Rocks
Buhari is a failure.

1 Like

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by najoke: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Please how much is it to run an advert on NL for a month.......is it N1billion

Even hair dressers run Advert for more than 2 wks on NL and you are here spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by khattab008: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ironically, I have been seeing alot of GMB/PYO billboards here in Ilorin, compared to that of GEJ.
Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by Vicotex(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2015
jingh:
yeah he can't go broke especially when the loot he stole is still in his offshore account.
those money his wife stole too is enough to campaign for 5 years.

clueless defending stupidity
still better Dan tinubu and obj combine
Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by dridowu: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Yes , APC will run out of money cos PDP is indirectly using the missing 30trillion (Soludo et al 2015) to fund their campaign while APC is using their hard earned money to fund the campaign
Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2015
lol..
Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by WisdomFlakes: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
If only APC had the same amount of stolen stash -- N30trillion naira worth -- as PDP did... Oh well, even with all that money PDP is still scared as hell of the APC winning this election!

I guess it means there's a name that's worth more than N30trillion naira in this election -- it's GMB, baby! wink
Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by OgologoDimkpa: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
bright8:
It all was initial gragra.APC na mirage.
Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by OgologoDimkpa: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
grin grin
Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by Ikengawo: 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

PDP's strategy was to starve APC out and APC fell for the bait. The main reason for wanting an extension for election dates is because PDP knows that Atiku, Amaechi and Fashola alone don't have enough resources to campaign for another week, let alone 3 more months. APC knows this and is against extension for this reason.

APC burnt all it's funds out in the first month and made it seem like there was a rush of support for them when it's been the same people. Now that it's the crucial hour that people use to make their decision (last 2 weeks of election), PDP has unleashed hell and APC can't keep up. Expect GEJ's face to flood your life in the next few days.

There's a reason that party wins every time.

2 Likes

Re: APC Running Out Of Money? by jingh(f): 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2015
Vicotex:
still better Dan tinubu and obj combine
see this one defending lootery and thiefery

(1) (Reply)

Lagbaja Singing Against Buhari Then, What Happened / Water Fuelled Cars May Replace Petrol Cars In Future / Aisha Buhari In Tears As She Meets Chibok Girls' Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.