Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change (442 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change by mubalex50(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Wen I was a kid, My mum do tell me Dat Nigeria is blessed with enough Natural resources that can sustain we Nigerians, but lack good management, Wen I finished secondary school, I went further on my education, because of the general ideology on who to manage the nation resources at the expense of masses, I want to have a great contribution to our great Nation, but high level of impunity, high level of corruption, high level of unemployment, and high level of Nepotism which are all enhanced by the present administration has hindered me and many Nigerians from realizing our dreams. I preach for change, my dear Nigerian vote wisely, ur vote is ur power #APC # Mubarak

(1) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Predicts The Possible Outcome Of The Elections / Court On Buhari's Certificate And Eligibility To Contest For Feb 14th Election / Osun Tribunal Denies Shifting Judgment Venue;final Jugdement Is Tomorrow Feb. 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.