Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot (1384 Views)

Crowd Cheer Aregbesola As He Attends Jumat Service Today / Photo Of The Day: Residents Cheer As Governor Fayose Drives A Tipper Lorry In Ek / #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot by IceDune: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2015
A sickening video has emerged showing crowds of Islamic State supporters watching the barbaric murder of Jordanian pilot Moaz al-Kasasbeh on specially erected giant screens in the terror group's de facto capital Raqqa. Watch the video after the cut.

The four minute video, titled 'Muslims' Joy at Burning of Jordanian Pilot', shows men and children gathering in the busy streets of the city to watch footage of Kasasbeh being burnt alive by terrorists.

The crowd can be heard cheering and shouting religious slogans as the airman goes up in flames, before members of the crowd are interviewed and asked for their views on the atrocity, which has been widely condemned as one of the most sickening acts ever committed to film

Among those questions is a child who appears no more than six-years-old. He is seen smiling and talking vividly about the murder, while eulogising about ISIS and their barbaric acts

watch video here: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2015/02/barbaric-crowd-watched-on-big-screens.html

Re: VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot by lekejob(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
typical animals.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot by yommyphresh(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
I still can't believe people are doing all these all in the name of RELIGION!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot by Samunique(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
Demons practicing Satan inspired religion.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Sometimes i wonder why it is so hard for muslims to protest this kind of wickedness, if they even want us to consider believing it isnt the real islam. I mean u can protest the drawing of a so-called prophet, yet u cant transfer the same energy to protesting such wickedness carried out by members of ur religion? Who are they decieving? Ahh not me sha. @ all sef.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot by ozoigbondu: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
Animals,Savagess

I spit on the religion of piss the biggest blood sucking cult in world called islam

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot by Arysexy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
See the smile in that little boy's face while watching a fellow human being burn alive. Yet people want to tell me something is not Fundamentally wrong with islam?

The level of hate indoctrination going on in d mosques and Islamic schools is alarming.

If this child could be this heartless, Imagine what a die hard Muslim fantic could do.

We are in trouble if Islam is not curtailed and quarantined

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
Mad people.. Even the little kid.. Smh!!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot by skillsbaba(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2015
ISLAM: Ruining humanity since 100BC

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot by jamst(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
there is nothing there to believe...propaganda
Re: VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot by skillsbaba(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2015
mhizenugu:
Mad people.. Even the little kid.. Smh!!
Re: VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot by nwafuluozoh: 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
Buhari too.
Re: VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot by IceDune: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Buhari too.
Re: VIDEO: Crowd Watched On Big Screen & Cheer As ISIS Burned The Jordanian Pilot by mikolo80: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
yommyphresh:
I still can't believe people are doing all these all in the name of RELIGION!
Don't we do it in the name of law enforcement? Its a cruel cruel world

(1) (Reply)

Lagos APC Gubernatorial Candidate Shares Bags Of Rice *PHOTOS* / Patience Jonathan’s Kinsmen, Ateke Tom Ban Rallies In Okrika / I Want To Kill Myself ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.