Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? (2435 Views)

We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator / Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by Bizinton: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
I am not there live but the update I'm getting suggests the President isn't getting what he expected in Delta. Please someone should help confirm.

Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by gen2briz(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Why not massive.....
Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by Gejfreesupport: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Elections are not won in rallies..

Because same jobless people attend both APC and PDP campaign..

The result will shock you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by RotrEmmanuel: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
OP u are not serious. see this tread on FP that talks about SUPER massive crowd.
www.nairaland.com/2129852/president-jonathan-campaigns-benin-photos#30423145
Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by Bizinton: 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
See the look on the president's face. Could it be as a result of disappointment?

2 Likes

Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Benin was filled to its maximum
Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by nwafuluozoh: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
Scanty keh? In Delta State? You wish!

2 Likes

Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
why not,
Delta Steel Workers, Contractors, their families, and people that depend on DSC for their daily bread, are not happy.
Since this FG/administration refused to pay them or even start the operation of the Company, which had no technical problem when
the Presidency stopped its operation.

No Voting.
Not interested.

3 Likes

Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by Bizinton: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
OP u are not serious. see this tread on FP that talks about SUPER massive crowd.
www.nairaland.com/2129852/president-jonathan-campaigns-benin-photos#30423145

Bros Benin is different from Asaba. While Benin is the Capital of Edo state, Asaba is that of Delta state. He left Benin for Asaba.

2 Likes

Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by dunkem21(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ceo4eva will soon come up with massive slides.

Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by RotrEmmanuel: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Bizinton:

Bros Benin is different from Asaba. While Benin is the Capital of Edo state, Asaba is that of Delta state. He left Benin for Asaba.
everything is still massively!
Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by pacifique(m): 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by Horlawoomey(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2015
GEJ be like "but I paid for this crowd now, Delta PDP must be corrupt than me"

4 Likes

Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by Malcolmx12: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
I was there Live, the crowd was masssive,..... Went to see mama peace speak.. .. Cos i support GMB #FEBUHARI

1 Like

Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by Jnrbayerno(m): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
keep giving yourself hope
Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by Jnrbayerno(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
Keep giving yourself hope...you need it
Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by Juliaann(f): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2015
You guys can lie who told you it was scanty?

I was there life the crowd was massive, a lot of nollywood actor and actress was there too so op u better stop lien

3 Likes

Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by bastien: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2015
Malcolmx12:
I was there Live, the crowd was masssive,..... Went to see mama peace speak.. .. Cos i support GMB #FEBUHARI
smh
Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by iluvnaija: 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Benin was filled to its maximum

You mean this?

1 Like

Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2015
iluvnaija:

You mean this?

Guy you too dey lie for Africa. Guess that picture was taken at the preparation. True picture liar.

Edo is for GEJ and PDP. If you doubt me come and reside on benin for 1 week and you see how APC and Oshiomole is been ridiculed because of lies, deceipt and propaganda.

Compare the first three pictures of GEJ in Edo and the
Last picture of Buhari in Edo.

I was at the rally life and that's the true picture

Re: Scanty Crowd At Delta PDP Presidential Rally? by grandstar(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
stephenobiji:
why not,
Delta Steel Workers, Contractors, their families, and people that depend on DSC for their daily bread, are not happy.
Since this FG/administration refused to pay them or even start the operation of the Company, which had no technical problem when
the Presidency stopped its operation.

No Voting.
Not interested.

Can DSC compete against imported steel? I very much doubt it. Its better its closed down so that industrialist can have access to cheap steel

Cheap steel creates far more jobs that expensive steel even if its locally made. We must remember than steel demand is a derived demand. Its being costly makes cost of production coastly and locally made goods noncompetitive.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of PDP And APC After Six Weeks Of Election Postponement / FFK Should Tell Us About His Father's Role In The Murder Of Akintola / Obama To Support Palestinian State At UN Security Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.