Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Photos: Accident Along Benin-ore Express Way This Afternoon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Accident Along Benin-ore Express Way This Afternoon (816 Views)

The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon / See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Accident Along Benin-ore Express Way This Afternoon by ishiamu(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
This accident happened this afternoon along the Benin Ore expressway involvinga commercial bus and a trailer. The commercial bus driver was trying to overtakea trailer but wasn't fast enough and ended up crashing into the rare end of another trailer. Eye witnesses said the trailer driver didn't even stop to see what had happened, he sped off.All passengers were rushed to the hospital, but the driver of the bus died instantlyas he was pinned in the driver side. Sad. . cry cry

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/02/photos-accident-along-benin-ore-express.html#more

Re: Photos: Accident Along Benin-ore Express Way This Afternoon by slap1(m): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
Better to be late than never.
RIP.

One of my girlfriends would always say "Avoid the front seat".
Re: Photos: Accident Along Benin-ore Express Way This Afternoon by Raiders: 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is why I don't like sitting on the front seat when travelling long distance journey on a commercial bus. Front seat passengers usually feel the impact of the accident more
Re: Photos: Accident Along Benin-ore Express Way This Afternoon by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2015
This is to urge travellers to always caution drivers when travelling, let them know arriving safely at destination is the most important.
And most important practice the idea of travelling by those registered company with trained drivers or use motor parks. I wish us all the best in this 2015.
Re: Photos: Accident Along Benin-ore Express Way This Afternoon by teemanbastos(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Raiders:
This is why I don't like sitting on the front seat when travelling long distance journey on a commercial bus. Front seat passengers usually feel the impact of the accident more
dis no b matter of position o..na only God dy protekt one

(1) (Reply)

US President Barrack Obama Compares Christians To ISIS / Samsung Showroom At 73, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos. / Egypt Honors Mother Who Dressed As Man For 43 Years To Provide For Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.