Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Type Of Material To Use For Sewing Bridesmaids Dresses? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Type Of Material To Use For Sewing Bridesmaids Dresses? (2203 Views)

GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / For Sewing Professionals, Apprentices And Anyone Interested In Sewing For The Fe / Bridesmaids Dresses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Material To Use For Sewing Bridesmaids Dresses? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
My wedding comes up soon & i dont want to ask my friends to buy their clothes rather i would want to sew clothes for them since they are just 2. 1 will serve as the maid of honor while the other will be the maid.
Pls what type of material should i buy for their dresses?
Re: What Type Of Material To Use For Sewing Bridesmaids Dresses? by Godmother(f): 7:45am On Feb 05, 2015
It will be easier for you to decide when you are in the market cos you will see so many beautiful materials to choose from. I recently went shopping with my bestie for her wedding for the same bridal materials. We saw so many things that we became confused. You will see bridal materials for as low as 400 naira a yard and some for as high as 2k per yard.

Since you already have your colour scheme just go there (preferably with a friend) and make your choice.
Re: What Type Of Material To Use For Sewing Bridesmaids Dresses? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 07, 2015
Godmother:
It will be easier for you to decide when you are in the market cos you will see so many beautiful materials to choose from. I recently went shopping with my bestie for her wedding for the same bridal materials. We saw so many things that we became confused. You will see bridal materials for as low as 400 naira a yard and some for as high as 2k per yard.

Since you already have your colour scheme just go there (preferably with a friend) and make your choice.

Thanks so much!

(1) (Reply)

How To Wear A Kimono / Lovely Owambe Styles / Nigerian Model, Mayowa Nicholas To Walk Prestigious Victoria's Secret Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.