Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,121 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Gej's Interview With Mo Abudu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej's Interview With Mo Abudu (1110 Views)

Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) / President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) / See Gej's Interview With Mo Abudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej's Interview With Mo Abudu by Ubyy: 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2015
Did you watch the interview with Mo Abudu? I just had a change of heart, GEJ for President.

And Mo Abudu's interviewing skills as a presenter is appalling...
Re: Gej's Interview With Mo Abudu by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ubyy:
Did you watch the interview with Mo Abudu? I just had a change of heart, GEJ for President.

She kept on and on interrupting the President. That's not how to run an interview.
Re: Gej's Interview With Mo Abudu by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ubyy:

I hope you are not being scared by the threat made by Asari Dokuboh yesterday.

The man is full of deceit. Don't be fooled by his deception. He knows how to act like a victim. Jonathan is the most divisive and deceptive human being I have ever seen. He has failed Nigerians who massively voted for him.

Chibok girls are still missing. Electricity is still zero. Healthcare delivery is zero. Security of this country is zero. Corruption is up like never before. Militants are being rewarded handsomely while hardworking Nigerians are finding it difficult to earn a good living. 21 Billion naira election campaign donation was the wrong thing to do. 1 Billion naira food per year for the presidency while millions of kids dying of hunger. Flying around with retinue of friends and aides in jets like it is free to operate those jets and paying those friends estacode. $20 Billion is still missing while tens of billion dollars have been squandered. It is now a rewarding venture to be a militant. The list is endless.....

Voting for Jonathan is an endorsement of all I listed.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Interview With Mo Abudu by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ubyy:

At some point, i thought she was coaching gej.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Interview With Mo Abudu by bsolo1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2015
Give us details of the interview or forever go into exile.

Don't com here and 4m change of heart.
Re: Gej's Interview With Mo Abudu by Ubyy: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2015
Henry120:

She kept on and on interrupting the President. That's not how to run an interview.

She should remain CEO.
Re: Gej's Interview With Mo Abudu by Adminisher: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Henry120:

Everyone noticed that but everyone also recognized it as a form of respect. It is culturally not acceptable to interview an elder person or authority figure without interjecting helpful words to help the point they are making along. It is normal culturally acceptable behaviour.
The interruptions were reinforcing of pointe the president was making.

The only negative I have is that the president was given too much time to blan the usual rubbish about fighting corruption with technology. All the details about an IT system preventing fraud is besides the point of having good institutions, making the laws work and actually jailing people to deter corruption. The US has more technologies to deploy against corruption but mayors are sent to jail regularly for corruption, Other political office holders are sacked or forced to resign and properties seized. We are still looking for about N30trillion stolen and somebody is talking about technology.

Anyway its GMB in FeBuhari.

1 Like

Re: Gej's Interview With Mo Abudu by Ubyy: 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2015
bsolo1:
Give us details of the interview or forever go into exile.

Don't com here and 4m change of heart.

Google is your friend..
Re: Gej's Interview With Mo Abudu by Ubyy: 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2015
Adminisher:

Everyone noticed that but everyone also recognized it as a form of respect. It is culturally not acceptable to interview an elder person or authority figure without interjecting helpful words to help the point they are making along. It is normal culturally acceptable behaviour.
The interruptions were reinforcing of pointe the president was making.

The only negative I have is that the president was given too much time to blan the usual rubbish about fighting corruption with technology. All the details about an IT system preventing fraud is besides the point of having good institutions, making the laws work and actually jailing people to deter corruption. The US has more technologies to deploy against corruption but mayors are sent to jail regularly for corruption, Other political office holders are sacked or forced to resign and properties seized. We are still looking for about N30trillion stolen and somebody is talking about technology.

Anyway its GMB in FeBuhari.

I respect your opinion..
Re: Gej's Interview With Mo Abudu by LordMecuzy(m): 4:38am On Feb 05, 2015
He Should Stop acting as a victim. I don't sympathise with such an act of Deception.

Did he Sympathise with us during the Immigration recruitment Death scam? was ABBA Morro sacked or queried? was our hard earned one thousand Naira refunded?

Government Subsidy Rose into Trillions during his tenure, Subsidy Scam by his political associates who are now sponsoring TAN.

well I can't wait for Febuhari14

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Given Up On Nigeria / Add Benue.com.ng On BBM 2BCD85A1 And Win Fantastic Prices / What Bunmi Adesanya Said On Her TANGO Page About Nigeria And Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.