Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

PDP Life Expectancy Advert True Or False - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Life Expectancy Advert True Or False (429 Views)

Lagos And Life Expectancy (must Read) / Life Expectancy Vs Per Capita Income / Asiwaju The Great Changer And Threat To PDP Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Life Expectancy Advert True Or False by chimoskyg(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2015
The PDP varieties of adverts and this particular one on life expectancy which said that GEJ regime has added two (2) years to the life expectancy of every Nigerian. My question is what good social amenities and individual needs have the regime provided that make them think they have added 2 years to the life of every Nigerian. The advert got my attention and I started thinking if the PDP are god and I decide to ask if anyone can clarify me.

(1) (Reply)

TIME: Delaying Nigeria’s Elections May Benefit Boko Haram More Than Democracy / How Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba, General Momoh Rigged Ekiti Governorship Electi / What's Jonathan Afraid Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.