Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,420 members, 7,843,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

The Secret To Weight Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Secret To Weight Loss (687 Views)

Must Read- 8 Bad Habits That Lead To Weight Gain / My Wake Up Call To Weight Loss / The Key To Weight Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To Weight Loss by drmadu(m): 11:40pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hello Friend,

Am sure if I asked you to send me details of what you have done to lose weight,
it would be a lot to read ;
for some persons it could be weird stories ;
All these have been done to lose weight!

Weight loss has continued to be elusive ..

2 basics of weight loss

Most adults will claim they are aware of what they need to eat to achieve a healthy, balanced diet

but at a loss to what they will do to Burn Fat

You need to do two things for the later :

Stimulate metabolism
Optimize fat burning

these are however simple (to the professional ) but million dollar concepts ;

There is a third ; which holds the secret

The secret to weight loss

''they told me what type of food my body needs to lose weight'' she continued ..”
''that is the correct program for weight loss ; stick to it'' : I admonished
The excerpt above represents my discussion with my in-law who called in from the U.S to
seek my opinion on her new weight loss regimen

That is the secret

Fat loss programs should be personalized
Different persons have different body physique and genetic constitution

You Need to know what works uniquely for you ;
Which foods , asides the generality , do you need to put in your body to burn fat ?
Don't get me wrong ; there are the basics; which apply to all

There are the General two rules ; and there is the third

Yours in fat loss
Dr Maduako

P.S The F.D.A in the U.S ( equivalent of NAFDAC) recently approved the use of the Maestro Rechargeable System, as an obesity device
, targets the nerve pathway between the brain and the stomach that controls feelings of hunger and fullness.
It is approved to treat patients aged 18 and older who have not been able to lose weight with a weight loss program ,
and who have a body mass index (BMI) of 35 to 45 with at least one other obesity-related condition, such as type 2 diabetes.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man Refuses To Leave Clinic For 3 Years & Has To Be Removed By Police. / Suppliments For Healthy Living / Need Some Weight Loss? 12 Fruits That Will Help You Burn Some Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.