Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo (13801 Views)

Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo by wazobiaN9(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2015
sincerenigerian:
This is the sadist who forced sick Yar'Adua and militant called Jonathan on Nigerians. Obasanjo deserves to rot in prison for the rest of his life.

Okay. We yaf heard. Let's move forward to where we belong.. progress!!
Re: I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo by Donbabaj: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2015
Iaz93:
Bunkum!

He should forever hold his peace.

God should punish this man for forcing Jonathan on us.

He's not as if he forced Jonathan on us! i for myself felt that Jonathan was the best candidate then at least a person from the south south becoming the president first time in the history! but the guy fall south south hands gan!
Re: I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo by maestroferddi: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2015
The old fox has realised that his blackmail and backstabbing are not working hence the decision to beat a hasty retreat.

End of the road for Buhari and APC.
Re: I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo by casvinda(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2015
I think it is visible to d blind and audible to deaf baba is saying vote millitancy and put in place charismatic leader. If u know wu,comment
Re: I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo by Curvinus(m): 9:36am On Feb 05, 2015
I'm suprised to see that a certain Obasanjo still expects Nigerians to take him seriously even after commiting the mortal sin of sleeping with his own son's wife.

Ok,I hate to place a grown up man on a moral pedestal but Obasanjo, sadly is a true example of what an elder stateman should not aspire to become.

Obasanjo it was who vehemently refused to unbundle the power sector to accelarate its development, but went ahead to plunder over 10 billion dollars on this sector between 1999 and 2007 with nothing to show for it.

Ironically, this same Obasanjo sold Nicon Insurance to his cronies and agreed for government to pay off its liabilities which stood nearly at the same amount the company was sold leading to an epic swindle of the Nigerian people and investors in the company. Who buys an asset without inheriting its liabilities?

Obasanjo is talking about teachers not being paid as if unaware that the price of crude has fallen, which is the mainstay of this economy.

Nigerians will not forget in a haste his bungled third term ambition which nearly set the country ablaze in 2007.

The more this man opens his mouth, the more it hits one in the face that the eight years he spent as Nigeria's President is indeed a wasted opportnuity to put this country on the threshold of accelerated development.

So rather than trolling us with lame remarks that have no bearing on the new direction that Nigeria is headed, he should crawl back under a rock and enjoy his lonely days as an elder statesman.
Re: I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo by 989900: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2015
You pray? Really? To Who? Same God? What do you tell him? How do you sleep at night?

BTW, you just condemned the present administration, 'a la' not paying salaries 'et al'.

P.S. Anyways, everyone is a saint vs GEJ the glutton.
Re: I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo by successking: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2015
Baba! a two edged sword playing safe like an Yoruba man. Wasn't expecting something different.
Re: I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2015
OBJ and Buhari should retire from politics.

Re: I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo by Jay2014: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2015
We are waiting till then. baba iyabo?
Re: I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo by JEITO: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2015
You can as well hold your peace forever because the elections will shock you to your bones mr obj lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo by chernest2002: 10:21am On Feb 05, 2015
Obj knows that he can't get gej down so he is trying to play save cause all the cry for corruption war will start on people like obj the moment gej is re elected.
Re: I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo by Benfaco: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2015
bewla:
*February 1 = B
*February 2 = U
*February 3 = H
*February 4 = A
*February 5 = R
*February 6 = I
*February 7 = O
*February 8 = S
*February 9 = I
*February10= N
*February11= B
*February12= A
*February13= J
*February14= O
Hope ma Equation is CORRECT?
BUHARI OSINBAJO = FEBRUARY 14.
Get ur PVC and CHANGE ur Life\

[quote author=bewla post=30439227]
*February 1 = J
*February 2 = O
*February 3 = N
*February 4 = A
*February 5 = T
*February 6 = H
*February 7 = A
*February 8 = N
*February 9 = &
*February10= S
*February11= A
*February12= M
*February13= B
*February14= O

Oga shun this your equation anything can fit in.

sai GEJ!
JONATHAN&SAMBO=FEBRUARY14
Re: I’m Silent On National Issues Until After Elections – Obasanjo by Gbemini(m): 11:21am On Feb 05, 2015
since Nigerian:
This is the sadist who forced sick Yar'Adua and militant called Jonathan on Nigerians. Obasanjo deserves to rot in prison for the rest of his life.
You are insane for saying that, so you want to tell me that yaradua did not perform more than this thief that is stealing our money everyday, even Yaradua two years is far better than this 6 years of this mad man ruling,So you this idiot want to tell me that Obasanjo use rope to tie ya adua neck to be a president, so ya adua can not reject it or its by force? even if you yourself[color=#990000][/color] were in your grave and someone call you to be president you will quickly jump on your feet. Idiot.So keep your mouth shut and stop blaming someone that is old enough to be be your grandfather.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Can’t Guarantee Conclusive Elections In 2019 –chairman / Bayelsa Assembly Gives Members Life Pensions / October 31 Deadline Is Not Feasible As 140 Million Nigerians Yet To Get NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.