Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party (36752 Views)

Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia / Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] / Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves At D'banj's 10th Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
marieolae:
Sheyi shay had some nerve to say this. Amber rose has more cash in her account, recognized more internationally, more followers and fans and probably doesn't know who the hell sheyi shay is. Sheyi Shay, next time do your research on individuals before opening your filthy mouth to say nonsense. How silly! Only for her to tweet such a stup'd response. Think before your actions mumu!
stp talkin 2 my crush lyk dat u fowl.
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by legallyblonde(f): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
bastien:
Yeah true..... so who is legallyblonde grin
ambode's concubine
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by bastien: 2:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
legallyblonde:
ambode's concubine
e no go bad if u be my sugar momma grin
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by BotherMleeper(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Lol.Is that why your name is fothermucker not M:otherf:u"cke.r? grin

Er, no. It's actually FotherMucker from birth. I actually muck other people's fothers. Haha.

My brother is RuckingFetard. Lols.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by marieolae(f): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Rextayne:
stp talkin 2 my crush lyk dat u fowl.
shh please,she doesn't know you.
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by InvertedHammer: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Movesz:
Funy tho...Lol...is it possible to beef someone that doesnt know about your existance?

Amber rose's job is not popular buh she bleeped kanye west

Had a baby for whiz khalifa...

As im typing right now she might be on nick canons dick sucking...

Can someone pls fukking tell me who tha sex is sheyi shey?

Let her go to america and beef amber rose nah...

Her dead body nor go reach naija..

*Modified*

somebody just told me sheyi shey is the chick that begged whiz kid a Bleep
/
What an impressive resume'.

While real women are clamoring for empowerment, the only selling point you have on a former stripper is the string of men
that used and dumped her. Interesting!

Feminists over to you

\
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by cap28: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
What an impressive resume'.

While real women are clamoring for empowerment, the only selling point you have on a former stripper is the string of men
that used and dumped her. Interesting!

Feminists over to you

\

grin grin
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by stevecantrell: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
War of the Lepa Vs Irobo
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by BotherMleeper(m): 3:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Lol.Is that why your name is fothermucker not M:otherf:u"cke.r? grin

By the way, i absolutely adore your lips.
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by legallyblonde(f): 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
bastien:
e no go bad if u be my sugar momma grin
lol
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by bastien: 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
legallyblonde:
lol
na Yes be dat? undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2015
FotherMucker:

By the way, i absolutely adore your lips.
Whats with my lips for crying out loud?
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by bibiking7(m): 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2015
I asked that same question. What is it that amber does? embarassed. I heard that she is or was a stripper. People's role models these days......... uhn. embarassed
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
UjSizzle:
Since when did having an opinion become a bad thing? The lady just said what a number of people (like moi) have been thinking.

Who is Amber Rose? What does she do?

When I asked the response I got was, "I don't know. Her job is to look beautiful." undecided
She's a fashion designer, recording artiste and a model.
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by BotherMleeper(m): 4:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Whats with my lips for crying out loud?

they're a work of art. Absolutely beautiful.

without your permission I've screegrabbed the photo. Hope you wont mind.
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by cap28: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Superleo:

She's a fashion designer, recording artiste and a model.

In her dreams grin
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2015
cap28:

In her dreams grin
Lol, according to her wikipedia profile, and more importantly, she twerks on dick. grin
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
FotherMucker:

they're a work of art. Absolutely beautiful.

without your permission I've screegrabbed the photo. Hope you wont mind.

Lol. Ok. But don't call me in your village o grin
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
This seyi sef, no just knw wetin to talk... make she go look bush talking about my Rose that way. if yu knw seyi warn am o grin
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by BotherMleeper(m): 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. Ok. But don't call me in your village o grin

Too late!!
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
FotherMucker:

Too late!!
Lol. E no go work.
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by cap28: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
Superleo:

Lol, according to her wikipedia profile, and more importantly, she twerks on dick. grin

that's right - twerking on rich black rappers di.cks.

By the way since when did opening up your butt cheeks on social media and showing evry one your private parts equate to "modelling" grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by BotherMleeper(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. E no go work.

I didnt sacrifice a black ram for it not to work. Wait and see.
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by ayyyyo(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
This mod changing nak*d to unclad . In fact I don vex naked naked unclad naked naked naked naked naked unclad naked naked naked . grin
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by Azunwena: 5:11am On Feb 06, 2015
dovelike:
Who is Seyi shay and who is Amber? Most importantly,who is the Naked one?

I wrote n.* ak.e.d but this mods are writting unclad for me grin grin grin This pple funny oh.

Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by Flawlessangel(m): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2015
ohaleoghene:
she is just been jealous. who is Seyi shay ? what does she do ? I can't waste my mb to Google her. Kim doesn't know she exist neither do Amber . @op do you know the meaning of the word diva? why are u using it to qualify Amber?
u mean seyi shey is being jealous? I dnt think so, i think she was sincere when she was asking that question, if u noticed, she was asking the presenter what amber does and even the presenter couldnt gove a definite answer
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by Flawlessangel(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2015
redcliff:
Lol. Just watched the interview..this is straight up jealousy.. women are the devils in human clothing
what is wrong wit nigerians, what has jealousy got to do with the fact that amber rose is not known for anything reasonable, we know amber rose because we read about her, seyi is a celeb herself, she goes to shows and does alot of stuff, she barely have time to read about irrelevant people.....are u saying if beyonce or rihanna came to naija, seyi shey wud say dsame?
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by Flawlessangel(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2015
xtervaganza:
Amber rose and Kim katrashian are both epitome of madness and immorality.

Why anybody would consider both glorified prostitutes as role model is beyond me, these are people with zero talents. Nothing besides showing their silicon filled @rse and b00bs.

Sheyi Shay talent at least and can sing. What can kim trash and amber robbish do?
u are the only wise person on this thread, i cant bliv our very own nigerians are badmouthing seyi shey cos she said d obvious truth.......what is amber rose rili known 4, if not 4 sleeping around, if amber rose were a nigerian, we all wud hav labelled her a prostitute.....sometimes am ashamed of being a nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by Flawlessangel(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2015
marieolae:
Sheyi shay had some nerve to say this. Amber rose has more cash in her account, recognized more internationally, more followers and fans and probably doesn't know who the hell sheyi shay is. Sheyi Shay, next time do your research on individuals before opening your filthy mouth to say nonsense. How silly! Only for her to tweet such a stup'd response. Think before your actions mumu!
if u were a guy, i know what i wud have said to you, but since u are a lady , i wud let this pass............u trying 2 say because amber is richer and more famous 4 doin what maheeda does makes her better than seyi shey? What does amber do again? Yeah fucking black rappers, what does seyi shey do again? Singing? So who's d talented one seyi right?.......its very funny how u glorify a semi prostitute who bleeps her way to the top and ridicle the talented one even if she's not as rich......besides not alot of people know amber rose in dis part of the world cos she's irrelevant.....if beyonce showed up, am sure seyi wouldnt have asked dsame question. So stop badmouthing seyi plz.
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by Flawlessangel(m): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2015
imeller:
Why do Nigerians like putting their own down? I dont see anything wrong with her answers.
see....leave them make dem dey talk rubbish, we 4 nigeria get problem, hating all over the place......so it turns out now that if u dont know AMBER ROSE and admit to not knowing her, u are a hater... can u imagine how silly some nigerians are.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by redcliff: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2015
Flawlessangel:

what is wrong wit nigerians, what has jealousy got to do with the fact that amber rose is not known for anything reasonable, we know amber rose because we read about her, seyi is a celeb herself, she goes to shows and does alot of stuff, she barely have time to read about irrelevant people.....are u saying if beyonce or rihanna came to naija, seyi shey wud say dsame?

Smh
Re: Seyi Shay Throws Shade At Amber Rose At D'banj's Party by Flawlessangel(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2015
redcliff:

Smh
shake am well well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Shina Peller’s 40th Birthday Bash / Despite Not Loving Wizkid Again, I Don't Regret Meeting Him - Baby Mama / Bbnaija: Ubi Franklin "Frodd Comes To My Office To Sell Properties To Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.