Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Bakare Revealed.. Is Osinbajo A Phase For Amaechi To Take Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bakare Revealed.. Is Osinbajo A Phase For Amaechi To Take Over (1345 Views)

Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E / Ambode Pays VP-Elect, Osinbajo A Congratulatory Visit in Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakare Revealed.. Is Osinbajo A Phase For Amaechi To Take Over by urboy1: 2:48am On Feb 05, 2015
Tunde Bakare speaks on how they try to replace him if Buhari had won.... that is probably why he was brought back... CAN OSINBAJO THE SOFT SPOKEN BEEN REPLACED ALREADY... YOU BE THE JUDGE PEOPLE.. DONT BE LIED TO.. PLEASE... THIS PEOPLE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR CHANGE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHoc-FIZmdA&feature=youtu.be
Re: Bakare Revealed.. Is Osinbajo A Phase For Amaechi To Take Over by ofala(m): 4:38am On Feb 05, 2015
OSINBAJO had been causing huge nightmare to a lot of people. I won't be surprised if the next propaganda reads "Osinbajo signs resignation letter for Asiwaju to step in".

I said this before, PDP and all their followers should be better off by trying to convince Nigerians to vote for GEJ(too late, though); rather than resorting to vain, veiled empty blackmails against the opponents...

14th February is here already.

#DeliverYourStreet

#iHaveDecided

2 Likes

Re: Bakare Revealed.. Is Osinbajo A Phase For Amaechi To Take Over by egift(m): 4:51am On Feb 05, 2015
OP are you a Star Gazer because Bakare did not say anything about Osinbajo.

Now that Change has come, PDP and their Agents are trying all versions of incantations to see which spell will deceive Nigerians the most.

Vote for Change. Sai Buhari.
Re: Bakare Revealed.. Is Osinbajo A Phase For Amaechi To Take Over by urboy1: 4:58am On Feb 05, 2015
really, Egift.. what do I care?? I get papers for days... If you want to remain blind...feel free.. Ambrose Ali yourself.. if you get it wrong.. your generations will never forgive you...
If Osinbajo is there to decieve the crowd using the Church name AND GOD.. we will know that God cannot be mocked... at the end of the day.. His will will be done...
Re: Bakare Revealed.. Is Osinbajo A Phase For Amaechi To Take Over by Capitano1(m): 5:03am On Feb 05, 2015
Any comment frome you is useless... I can still remember when you said there won't be election come 2015 and that it wud be in 2014.You pastors need total deliverance as a matter of fact lol

1 Like

Re: Bakare Revealed.. Is Osinbajo A Phase For Amaechi To Take Over by egift(m): 5:10am On Feb 05, 2015
urboy1:
really, Egift.. what do I care?? I get papers for days... If you want to remain blind...feel free.. Ambrose Ali yourself.. if you get it wrong.. your generations will never forgive you...
If Osinbajo is there to decieve the crowd using the Church name AND GOD.. we will know that God cannot be mocked... at the end of the day.. His will will be done...

Guy all the antics of PDP to cajole Nigerians to retain the most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria. When mockery is not working, PDP will introduce some conspiracy, attack Buhari, chip in few lies, scare us, send in some bribe, stage some fake gathering, etc.

The fact remains, with over 4yrs in the Presidency and trillion spent/stolen, Jonathan's achievements have not impacted or transform the lives of an average Nigerian. Also it is difficult to hide all the wicked anti-masses policies of Jonathan that did nothing but hurt the masses and bring him and his gang a lot of billion in stolen wealth.

Scaring Nigerians about Buhari will not change the failures and incompetence of Jonathan. We are voting for Change. Get your PVC ready.

Sai Buhari.
Re: Bakare Revealed.. Is Osinbajo A Phase For Amaechi To Take Over by urboy1: 5:11am On Feb 05, 2015
I am laughing at una...Sai Buhari my behind..

“Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”

http://saharareporters.com/2011/04/21/pastor-tunde-bakare%E2%80%99s-disobedience-god#.VNLnt-HmFzo.facebook
Re: Bakare Revealed.. Is Osinbajo A Phase For Amaechi To Take Over by bewla(m): 5:25am On Feb 05, 2015
am coming bk with more jist
Re: Bakare Revealed.. Is Osinbajo A Phase For Amaechi To Take Over by egift(m): 5:31am On Feb 05, 2015
urboy1:
I am laughing at una...Sai Buhari my behind..

“Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”

http://saharareporters.com/2011/04/21/pastor-tunde-bakare%E2%80%99s-disobedience-god#.VNLnt-HmFzo.facebook

Below is the relationship that existed between and OBJ.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1980723_gejobj_jpeg199b8990923041240765895d770bda1d

Now the clueless guy thinks he can do it. He is now swimming helplessly and clinging on straws, attacking the person of Buhari. Jonathan has no new ideas and have failed in the more than 4yrs he has been president.

As Obasanjo said to him: Jonathan it is too late to support you. Your time is up. Start packing. Bayelsa here we come.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If GMB Is Disqualified? / Watch Video Of The Violence At Apc Rally In Okrika / ISIS Beat Up 5 Men For Using Toilet, Cellphones And TV. Feeds Son To Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.