Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Liars: Chief Iwuanyanwu/ Kema Chikwe Campaigning For "Dokita" Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Liars: Chief Iwuanyanwu/ Kema Chikwe Campaigning For "Dokita" Jonathan (494 Views)

Photos From Kema Chikwe's 70th Birthday Celebration / Kema Chikwe Quits As PDP National Women Leader / Breaking News!capt Iheanacho And Ihedioha Fight Dirty In Chief Iwuanyanwu"s Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liars: Chief Iwuanyanwu/ Kema Chikwe Campaigning For "Dokita" Jonathan by Larufa(m): 4:52am On Feb 05, 2015
It all started at the Umuneke, headquarters of Ngor Okpala where the traditional rulers were gathered to receive the team when Iwuanyanwu said that being a son of the area, support for Ihedioha should be taken for granted: “the real case I want to make here today is for the man who is not here and I am talking about our beloved son, President Jonathan who is contesting against Buhari. Just this morning, I was shown a story where Buhari was quoted on BBC Hausa Service that we Igbo people hate him because of Biafra and that given another chance, he will do what he did again. That is a declaration of war on Igbo people. How can we support such a man?”

I have read different versions of the “BBC Hausa Service interview” referred to by Iwuanyanwu on the internet but when I did a google search, I couldn’t find the story which means it may have been fabricated to just give the APC presidential candidate a bad name among Igbo people. Yet on Monday, where Iwuanyanwu stopped, others took over with Senator Anyanwu saying rather vehemently that in this election, as far as Igbo people are concerned, “there is no alternative to Jonathan.” When it was her turn, Mrs Chikwe asked the question that became her singsong throughout the day: “what should happen to any Igbo man who votes for another candidate other than President Jonathan?” The crowd responded: “Holy Ghost fire!”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/2015-elections-a-time-to-choose-5/200975/

The Verdict By Olusegun Adeniyi
Re: Liars: Chief Iwuanyanwu/ Kema Chikwe Campaigning For "Dokita" Jonathan by Longeria(m): 5:02am On Feb 05, 2015
Larufa:
It all started at the Umuneke, headquarters of Ngor Okpala where the traditional rulers were gathered to receive the team when Iwuanyanwu said that being a son of the area, support for Ihedioha should be taken for granted: “the real case I want to make here today is for the man who is not here and I am talking about our beloved son, President Jonathan who is contesting against Buhari. Just this morning, I was shown a story where Buhari was quoted on BBC Hausa Service that we Igbo people hate him because of Biafra and that given another chance, he will do what he did again. That is a declaration of war on Igbo people. How can we support such a man?”

I have read different versions of the “BBC Hausa Service interview” referred to by Iwuanyanwu on the internet but when I did a google search, I couldn’t find the story which means it may have been fabricated to just give the APC presidential candidate a bad name among Igbo people. Yet on Monday, where Iwuanyanwu stopped, others took over with Senator Anyanwu saying rather vehemently that in this election, as far as Igbo people are concerned, “there is no alternative to Jonathan.” When it was her turn, Mrs Chikwe asked the question that became her singsong throughout the day: “what should happen to any Igbo man who votes for another candidate other than President Jonathan?” The crowd responded: “Holy Ghost fire!”

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/2015-elections-a-time-to-choose-5/200975/

The Verdict By Olusegun Adeniyi
Imo, Sai Ihedioha
Nigeria , Sai Jonathan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari as Head Of State And University Students In Nigeria / Council Of State Insist Election Must Hold / Sahara Reporters Audio Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.